Chapter 38 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV} {Two Days Later}

It had been two whole day's since the whole revelation about me and Matt. The way Zacky found out wasn't exactly the way I wanted him to find out. But thing's don't alway's work out they way you want them too. Zacky had even given Matt and I his blessing on our relationship. I giggled to myself thinking of Brian's hissed 'I told you so' when we got back on the bus from the store.

"Whats so funny baby?" Matt asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmmmmm what? Oh nothing I was just thinking of something" I said looking up at him.

We were walking down the hallway's of Tampa Bay International Airport. Heading toward's the terminal that Trista, Michelle and Val's plane was going to be. Matt had his arm slung over my shoulder's again. I had noticed in the past two day's Matt did that alot. He would find someway or another to have us be close and touching. Not that I minded or anything, but the thing was I didn't know what to call us.

I mean if there even was an "us" to begin with. Because I wouldn't mind if there was an "us". But Matt hadn't exactly asked me to be his girlfriend. Even though we were together every moment.

"Well I can give you something to think about. The thing's we did last night in the hotel room, were well....simply orgasmic" Matt whispered huskily, into my ear.

"Matthew" I gasped, slapping his chest lightly. I know my face was probably a light shade of pink.

"Your so cute when you blush like that baby" Matt chuckled, pulling away from me. Matt had a huge dimpled smile on his face, when I started blushing more.

"Ergh Men" I said, throwing my hands up in the air.

I moved moved out of Matt's embrace and went to stomp down the hallway. In a mock temper tantrum. Johnny, Brian, and Zacky all looked at me amuzed.

"Baby wait, come back please" Matt said with a smile.

"No" I replied

"Please baby" Matt pouted "I didn't mean to embarse you"

'Damn this man all to hell for looking so adorable all the time. It was my down fall' I thought to myself. I felt my heart melting even more when he threw in the puppy dog eyes. I was about to respond when I was so rudely interupted by two loud squealing noises. One didn't bug me that much, because I knew by heart. The other one irritated the heck out of me and by the look on Matt's face he wasn't to happy either.

"EMMALENA ALTON" Trista squealed, running toward's me and than throwing herself at me.

"MATTIE BAAABBBBYYYYY" Val squealed, running at Matt and throwing her arms around his neck.

I had just enough time to turn and catch Trista as she threw herself at me an hugged her. I could hear Zacky and Johnny laughing at us. After Trista peeled herself off of me, Zacky walked over and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Zacky smiled at me and than at Trista. I watched as Trista's eyebrows went up in a question. Than she looked at me and waggled her eyebrows. I just smiled at her.

Before we had left the for the airport this morning Zacky, Matt and I had come up with the agreement to keep up the pretenses that something was going on between me and Zacky. So I wouldn't have to deal with Val's shit. I saw Trista look at something over my shoulder and make a face. Zacky and I turned and looked over to where Matt was still trying to pry Val's arms off of his neck and Val was trying to kiss him.

"Val for the last time. WE. ARE. NOT. TOGETHER" Matt gritted out, finally prying her arms from his neck.

"Why not Mattie" Val whined, and stomped her foot.

I couldn't help the snigger that left my lips. Val turned and glared at me. Than looked me up and down at my outfit.

"Ewwwww what are you wearing?" Val asked me, sticking her nose in the air.

I looked down at my outfit, I had decided to go casual since we were only going to the airport. So I had thrown my hair up in a ponytail and thrown on an old pair of sweatpants and tank top. Than slipped on a comfy pair of flip-flops.

"Uh clothes" I said, confused.

"Ewwww just ewwww" Val shuddered "Matt seriously you let her wear that out being with you all?" Vall asked in disgust.

I was about to respond to her but someone cut me off again.

"Val cut it out" Michelle snapped at Val.

Val looked at Michelle in disbelief and was about to say something else. When Michelle shot her a 'shut the trap' look. I gave Michelle a grateful smile and she smiled back at me. Than walked over to Brian and gave him a huge kiss.

"Hey Zacky" I heard from behind us.

I felt Zacky stiffen besides me and than we both turned around. Standing there was a woman with bleach blonde hair styled in a pixie cut. Her brown eyes were stareing acussingly at us. She was making me feel quiet uncomfortable with the way she was looking at me.

"Uh, hey, uh Gena. What are you doing here?" Zacky asked, pulling his arm from around my shoulder.

"I asked her to come with me" Val said smuggly, after walking over to Gena's side.

"I need to talk to you Zachary" Gena said.

Oh boy this was getting uncomfortable and quiet awkward. Trista decided to take over and walked up to me and looped her arm through mine and than pull me down the corridor's of the airport. With everybody following behind us.

******************************

A/N: Again sorry if its sucky again. I'm not really likeing the ending *sighs* oh well