Chapter 57 {Matt's POV}

{Matt's POV}

'WTF was that?' I thought to myself. I sat there and watched Emma storm off to the back of the bus. She even bumped into Zacky without so much as an excuse me. Zacky turned and looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. Than walked over to the fridge and grabbed two beer's. Zacky opened them and walked over to me and handed me one.

"What was that about man?" Zacky asked.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face, than took a long drink of my beer. Than looked at Zacky.

"I just happened to mention..." I started, but was cut off by Emma storming back in the room.

"By the way Matthew Charles Sander's most women would like to be asked first before their spouse makes a decision for them" Emma stated angerily, than stormed to the back again and slamming the door.

I sighed again and ran a hand down my face again. I heard Zacky chuckleing lightly next to me and looked over at him.

"I take it you didn't tell her about your brillant plan?" Zacky laughed.

"As you can see I just did. It just didn't go the way I thought it would" I sighed, waveing my hand in the direction Emma went.

Zacky chuckled lightly again and I looked over at him.

"Something funny Baker?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Yeah Sander's there is. Emma's right you know most women would like to be asked before a decision is made for them" Zacky said, smirking at me.

"I guess I should have" I sighed.

"Man just go talk to her and explain thing's to her. Oh and make little Sander's" Zacky chuckled.

"Shut it Baker" I laughed, standing up.

"Hey don't hate man" Zacky said.

I sank the rest of my beer and tossed the bottle in the trash as I walked toward's the back. I walked past the bunk's and stood outside the door to the room for a few minutes. Hopeing I hadn't been locked out of the room.

I turned the handle slowly and found that the door luckily opened. I walked in the darkened room and shut the door behind me. I could barely make out Emma's figure in the dark. I kicked off my shoes and crawled in the bed with Emma. Wrapping an arm around her middle and pulled her tightly to my body, when she tried to pull away from me.

"I'm sorry baby. I should have talked to you about it" I whispered, kissing the back of her neck.

Emma squirmed in my tight grip and turned her body towards me.

"Yeah you should have" Emma said quietly.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I pouted, in the dark.

"Your forgiven this time. But Sander's don't ever make a decision for me again. Atleast not without talking to me first about it" Emma stated firmly.

"Can I have a kiss now?" I asked.

"No" Emma said

"Please?" I asked

"No" Emma said

"Please baby, please?" I begged, leaning closer to her face.

"No Kisses for bad boy's" Emma said, pushing my face away.

"Oh I'll show you a bad boy" I whispered huskily, rolling on top of Emma.

I could barely make out the playful glare Emma was giving me in the dark. Emma placed her hands on my shoulder's and tried to push me off her without much effort. I smirked down at her and ground my hip's into her, causeing her to moan. I crashed my mouth down onto her's and gave her a rough dominating kiss.