Chapter 22 (Emma's POV)

(Emma's POV)

After signing the rest of the paper's and talking a little bit. I decided it was time to face the guy's. I turned around and noticed that most of the same people were there. I started to walk over to the sofa where Arin was sitting. He seemed like the best bet right now. From what I could tell and from the snipet's I had got from all of the guy's was, he was the quiet one.

I noticed the girl that had been planted in his lap before wasn't there. I sat down and turned and smiled at him.

"Hi I'm Emma and I'm your it girl. I don't think we've been properly introduce. Whatever ever you want I'll get it for you" I said, with a huge smile on my face and sticking out my hand.

"Yeah I know who you are and I'm Arin, Arin Iljay" Arin said, with a small smile and hand shake.

"Oh so you know me but I don't know you?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess thats what you could say" he replied.

A few minutes later a cute petite girl with long brown hair and brown eyes came back over and sat in Arin's lap. She turned toward's me and smiled, holding her hand out.

"Hi I'm Christina, Arin's girlfriend" she giggled.

"Emma" I responded, with a smile. I shook her hand.

"Oh so your the one their all talking about?" she giggled again.

"Erm" I looked at her.

Arin pulled her back in his lap and whispered something in her ear. She once again giggled to whatever it was he said to her. I realized that, that was just her personality. I felt someone sit on the arm rest of the sofa next to me. I looked over and saw a girl that looked familar, but couldn't place her. She was pretty also with her shoulder length brown hair with blond in it, and blue eyes. I could tell she was really short but she was wearing an outfit that made her leg's look longer and wedge sandles.

"Don't pay attention to what Chris say's. Oh I'm Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend. I don't think we were introduced the other night at the club" Lacey laughed.

"Hey" Christina laughed, pulling away from Arin.

"Ok and its Emma" I laughed.

"Oh I know" Lacey said, with a twinkle in her eyes.

'What is it with these people and their half answer's?' I thought to myself. Johnny came over at that point and smiled at me. I watched as Lacey turned her attention to him and she than giggled. I realized that Christina and Lacey both had bubbly personalities and reminded me of Trista and Tatum.

"Yo Short Shit its time to go" Brian said, coming over and slapping Johnny on the back.

I had to turn around from the couples, I felt like I was interupting an intimate moment between them. I grabbed my purse and looked up to find Brian smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all. So you just going to ignore Matt ad Zack?" he asked, walking off.

"Wait what? Its going to be hard to ignore them while I'm with you guy's on tour" I said running after Brian.

I couldn't believe I was chaseing after Synyster Gates, I never chased after anyone.

Brian turned around smirked at me again. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he asked, than turned back around and walked away. I watched as he walked up to some chick and started kissing her, makeing me gag.

I started to walk toward's the bus and handed my bag's to one of the Berry brother's. I wasn't sure which one it was, I wasn't really paying attention to them. What I was paying attention to was the two fake blond's that were all up on the two guy's that I had mixed feeling's for.

Watching one of those guy's getting felt up on was tearing me up inside. I walked up on the bus and looked around. Oh it was going to be a long tour.