Chapter 60 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

This was the part I hated, this moment right here. The moment where you say goodbye to someone, even though you know your going to see them again. I hated goodbye's they alway's seemed forever or perminately.

So you ask why I'm talking about goodbye's. Well I'm standing here in the airport with Matt right by me and Zacky on the other side. Oh and Brian, Johnny, and Arin behind me. Yeah that's right they all came to say bye to me. We had all become closer these past couple of month's.

When we reached my gate, I said my goodbye's to Arin, Brian, and Johnny giveing them each a hug.

"Be good ok? And if you need anything don't be afraid to give Chelle a call" Brian said, with a smirk.

"Ok thanks. You behave" I said.

"Say hi to Lacey for me" Johnny said.

"Okay" I said, laughing.

Arin, Brian, and Johnny backed up some so I could have my goodbye's with Zacky and Matt. I looked at Zacky and gave him a small smile. I could feel the tear's start to fill my eyes. It was going to be hard for me to say bye to Zacky the most, well not more than Matt but you know what I mean. Its just that besides Matt and I. Zacky and I were the closest to eachother. And not just cause of our physical conection but because we understood eachother.

"Hey don't cry for me ok? We'll all be ok" Zacky said, walking closer to me.

"I'm not crying because of you" I replied.

Zacky opened his arms for me and I stepped into them. I felt his arms wrap around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Thank you Emma, thank you for everything" Zacky murmered, on the top of my head.

"For what?" I mumbled, against Zacky's chest.

Zacky pulled back slightly and smiled down at me.

"For everything. For saveing us. For being our friend. For makeing us laugh again. Especially for saveing that big oaff over there" Zacky said, nodding his head in Matt's direction.

"Your welcome Zachary. Hey will you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure" Zacky said, nodding.

"Will you keep your eye on him for me?" I asked.

"Of course babygirl" Zacky replied, hugging me again.

"Well I guess I should let you go now. Your man is glareing at me" Zacky chuckled.

"Alright I'll miss you" I said.

"Miss you too and love ya" Zacky said, letting me go as Matt came over.

"I love you too" I said as Zacky walked away.

I felt Matt's arms go around me from beind. I turned and looked up at him. Matt was frowning and glareing at Zacky's back. I took my fingertip and tried to smooth out a frown line.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked.

Matt frowned down at me "I think Zacky was delibertaly trying to tick me off" Matt said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because his hands were on you for far to long" Matt said.

I couldn't help it I busted out laughing. Matts frown deepened.

"You have nothing to worry about babe" I laughed.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked, worriedly.

"Yes I'm a hundred precent positive" I replied.

I place both of my hands on Matt's cheek's and pulled his face down to mine. Both of us stareing into eachother's eyes. When our lips meet, we gave eachother a passionate, posessive kiss that left no dobut in eachother's love. Matt pulled back much to my dismay and put his forhead against mine.

"I love you baby and I'm going to miss you so fucking much" Matt whispered.

"I love you too, but your right I need to go get settled in your house and start planning our wedding. But I'm going to miss you so much too" I whispered, back.

Matt wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed my forhead. Than kissed me on the lips again. I felt something wet going down my cheeks and I guess Matt did to. He pulled back again and wiped my tear's away with his thumbs.

"Don't cry baby. You know I hate it when your sad" Matt said, with pain in his eyes.

A few minutes later my flight was called. Matt and I kissed a few more times. Before I walked to the gate waveing to my boy's.