Chapter 53 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

Last night's show had of course been a blast. Matt and the guy's of course put on an exceptional show. And once again Arin proved he was a great drummer. I was extremely tired, Matt had convinced me to stay after the show and go out with him and the guy's. Of course Matt wouldn't let me drive home last night and had his wicked way with me, until early this morning. Than I got up a few hour's later and drove home.

Now I was in my old room trying to figure out what to ware on my date with Matt. I didn't know what the hell I was going to put on, I never was the girly-girl. Just than Trista came sauntering in my room with two bag's.

"Oh thank god your here. I have no idea what to put on" I said.

"I know what would you do without your best friend. But never fear I'm here to save the day, no wait sorry night. Now go get in the shower and clean up. Because you look like shit and I'm sure Matt doesn't want you looking like shit on your date" Trista said.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

I went into the bathroom and got into the shower and cleaned up. The shower had felt good, that I had wanted to stay in there forever. But I'm sure Matt wouldn't appreciate it if I stood him up for a shower. I relucently got out and wrapped a towel tightly round my body and than my hair. I walked back into my old room and found Trista sitting on the bed waiting for me.

Trista looked up at me and gave me a wicked smile. Trista tossed me a bag and looked inside, my eyes widening at the contents.

"Oh no, nope I'm not wearing that" I said, shakeing my head.

"Why not? I'm sure Matt would appreciate something like that on you" Trista said, with a shrug.

"Ummm actually I don't think he'd really notice it" I said, with a slightly blush.

"Yeah your probably right. He'd probably just tear it off without looking at it" Trista responded, with another shrug.

I went over and grabbed a bra and underware out of my suitcase.

"Oh hell no, not the granny panties" Trista said.

"He likes my granny panties" I pouted.

"Hunny I have a feeling your going to be celebrateing something special tonight and granny panties are not going to cut it" Trista said.

"Fine" I sighed.

I slipped on the set of lacey bra and pantie set Trista brang me and than the cute little black dress that stopped just above my knee's. After getting dressed Trista sat me down and did my hair and my makeup for me.

"There perfection" Trista said

I heard the doorbell ringing and looked at Trista. She just smiled and shrugged. I felt like people knew something I didn't. I slipped on my heel's and slowly made my way down the stairs. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of Matt. He stood at the bottom of the staircase in a pair of dress shoes, black dress pants, a white long sleeved button up shirt.

Matt looked up at me and smiled at me.

"You ready my lady?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah" I responded

"Ok lets go than" Matt said

"Have fun you two" Trista called after us

I waved over my shoulder at her as Matt pulled me out the door.