Chapter 5

"Awwwwwwww come on join us please. Don't make me have to beg you to join us. Please please please pleeeaaasssee!!!" Zacky begged, dropping down his knees and comeing over to me, pouting out his bottom lip.

"Awwwww come on jeez Zacky get up off your knee's" I said looking at him.

"Yeah I can think of better thing's to be doing on your knee's" he said, winking at me "So does this mean your going to join us?" he asked again.

I blushed bright red. "Well I do have a few thing's I need to ask you all and Zacky please get off your knee's" I said.

Zacky winked at me again and finally got off his knee's, flashing me a smile. I shook my head at him and went and sat back down. I saw Rick quietly walk out of the office. Matt and Zacky sat in the chair's infront of my desk.

"What is it that you need to ask us?" Matt asked looking at me.

"Well first of all how long will I be on this tour?" I asked.

"Well we're just getting ready to start this new tour. First were going all over the States and than were going to Canada.

From there were going to South America. Then were headed over to Europe. So its a good year and a half to two year's" he replied.

"Wow two year's" I stated "Well I, errrr, ummmm"

"Oh come on it will be loads of fun" Zacky smiled and winked.

"Zacky knock it off" Matt snapped.

"I'm sure it will be Zacky" I smiled back at him "But thats a long time, and I have other accounts I need to take care of" I stated.

"Couldn't you hand them off to your assosicates?" Matt asked me.

"Sure I could just hand them off" I snappd at him "But as I'm sure you know I have obligations, and I'm just not going to hand off those obligations"

"Look I didn't mean it that way. Its just that we heard your the best and we really want you" he sighed.

"You heard that? From who?" I asked him.

"Nickelback of course" he smiled.

I felt my cheek's turn a light shade of pink. Of course Nickelback would have given me a great recommendation. I had worked with them for a year and a half, when we first started this business. They had been our first 'Big' clients and how we became the way we were now.

"Well I guess..." I started, but my office door flew open, and Trista came bounding in.

"Em's we just need.." she started, and then noticed Zacky, Matt and Johnny in my office "Oh, oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were busy"

"Its ok Trista. Trista this is Avenged Sevenfold. Avenged Sevenfold this is Trista. One of my best friends and business assosicates" I introduced them all. I watched as Trista visibly goulped looking at the guy's, and start to blush. The three of them all smirked at her.

"Hi" they all said, to her at the same time.

"So ummm, yeah I'll just come back when your not so busy" she said in a rush.

"No please stay" Johnny said quietly.

"Wait wait wait. Aren't you one of the girl's that was making out with another girl last night?" Matt asked smirking.

I watched as Trista turned a brighter shade of pink and swallow nervously.

"So ummmmm Trista, Avenged Sevenfold is here to offer me a job" I said changeing the subject.

"Really and how long will you be gone?" she asked getting right to the point.

"Anywhere between a year and a half and two year's" I responded.

"Well I think you should take it" she chriped.

"I like this girl" Matt chuckled.

"Well what about my other obligation's?" I asked her.

"Girl you know Tatum and I will handle them" she said. I sighed and shook my head in defeat. Then looked up at Matt, Zacky and Johnny.

"Fine I'll do it" I grumbled. Matt smirked at me, and Trista jumped up and down.

"Awwww don't act like your not excited about it?" Matt said.

After that I signed the contract and Rick came back in. I shook all their hands. I handed the contract back to Rick. They all walked out saying they would get intouch with me.

I looked over at Trista who was still standing there in my office.

"What the heck was that Trista?" I asked her.

"What?" she asked

"Don't act stupid Trist?" I said.

"Oh yeah well, about that. I just thought it would be good for you. Also their damn hooootttt!" Trista stated.

"Ok well thats besides the point" I laughed.

Trista stayed in my office for a bit longer and talked about absolutly nothing at all. After Trista left my office I started looking through my files and started putting them in piles. Alice came in my office around 5 to let me know she was leaveing for the night.

I wrapped up my work for the day around 8 that night. Grabbing my key's and purse I switched off the office light. Than headed to the elevator, I pushed the down button and waited for the door's to open. I stepped in the elevator and pushed the parking garage button. I started getting a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I pushed the feeling away putting it down to a lack of sleep.

I stepped out of the elevator when it opened up at the parking garage. The garage was completely empty except for a few straglers. I started walking toward's my vehcile stopped when I saw someone leaning against my car.

"Hey doll" they said