Chapter 67

I woke the next morning rejuvenated and extremely happy. After the day and night I had yesterday, I was glad it was a new day. I thought back to yesterday and the drama with my mother and the hotel. Than when we had gotten back here, we had gotten into it once again. My dad had even gotten involved and sided with me. Which caused an even bigger headache with my mom getting angry with my dad. I had ended up going to bed without eating dinner and without talking to Matt.

Rolling out of bed I grabbed some clean clothes and into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and got cleaned quickly. Than got out and dressed in a pair of gray sweatpants and an old t-shirt of Matt's. I threw my hair up into a messy bun. Walking back into the bedroom I slipped on a pair of back and white addais flip flops. Grabbed my white sunglasses and wallet off the dresser.

I headed downstairs and heard noise coming from the kitchen. I headed in the direction of the kitchen to let whoever was in there, that I was headed off to go get Matt. Walking in the kitchen I saw my brother Tyler with his head in the fridge rummaging through it.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I think Bryce went down to the beach. I'm not sure where dad went, but he left about thirty minutes ago saying he'd be back soon. Mom won't come out of the room you put them in," he replied, pulling his head out of the fridge and turning towards me.

"What do you mean mom won't come out of the room?" I asked, drawing my eyebrows together.

"She's really upset Em," he replied, crossing his arms.

"About what?" I asked, raising a eyebrow.

"What happened yesterday," he said, in a 'duh' tone.

"Are you serious?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes," he replied.

"Well that's just rediculious. That's no reason to stay in the room. And if anybody should be upset it's me," I huffed, now crossing my arms.

"Emma she's just trying to help," he answered, defensively.

"Yeah well it's my wedding that she's trying to change," I replied.

"Once again sis she was just trying to help. There was no reason to be rude to her," he said, still defensive.

"Yeah we'll I had things the way I wanted them...... You know what, it's not worth arguing over with you Ty.... I'm going to get Matt from the airport. We'll be back in a few hours," I said, putting my sunglasses on and grabbing the truck key's.

I could tell Tyler wanted to say something else to me. But I held up my hand and shook my head stopping him. I just wanted to leave and go get Matt. I also didn't want my mood ruined by my brother. I walked out to the garage and got in the truck. Putting the key in the ignition and hitting to garage remote button, I waited for the garage door to open. Once it did I backed out and pulled off, not even bothering to close the garage. I figured my dad or one of my bother's could close it. I stopped by a coffee shop on the way out of town, than made the hour drive to LAX.

I pulled into the short term parking and locked up the truck. Keeping my sunglasses on I made my way into LAX. I headed towards the gate and looked at the tv screens. Luckily it looked like the guy's flight was going to be on time. I sat in one of the chairs that had a Tv attached to it and semi paid attention to the show. One eye was on the tv and the other was looking out the window watching for their plane. Another twenty minutes later I watched as their plane taxied up to its ramp. I knew it would be another ten minutes before people started emerging from the ramp.

My heartbeat starting picking up its pace just knowing Matt was just a few minutes away from me. It still amazed me that he could get me going the way he did. I took a quick glance around the terminal and noticed that it just seemed like older people and family type people waiting for everyone to exit the plane. Well at least it didn't seem like people who would recognize the guy's. Maybe we all could make it out of here before we were noticed. Just than I noticed a group of five young girls making their way past me.