Chapter 49 {Matt's POV}

A/N: Ok I'm going to try this again & see if it works. I tried posting something early this morning & it messed up. So hopefully I can remember what I wrote in the first place!!!!

********************************

{Matt's POV}

Three day's, three whole day's without Emma and I hated it. I couldn't stand not having her in my arm's or not being able to kiss her whenever I wanted to. I don't want to even think of what it would be like to go on a tour without her by my side. I don't think I could stand it. Although I used to think that about Val also. Than when she started not comeing with us, it wasn't so bad. I actually got some freedom, when Val wasn't around. But Emma's different, I want her to be around me.

"Hey man, you alright?" Brian asked me.

"Yeah I'll be fine once this damn plane lands" I grumbled, looking out the window.

Twenty minutes the plane finally landed in Toronto. I couldn't help the huge smile that came over my face. I knew within a few minutes I would be with Emma again. Brian, Zacky and I all put our shades on. Johnny was wearing, well I don't know what the hell Johnny was wearing. Arin was more casual than us but thats just because he wasn't as reconizeable yet. But he would soon learn from hanging out with us and being in the band that he would need to try and hide himself.

Standing up in the aisle Brian handed me my carry on bag. We made our way off the plane when they said we could. Walking up the ramp and out into the waiting area of the terminal. My gaze searched for the one person I was seeking. My eyes finally landed on her and I could tell that she had missed me just as much as I missed her.

Emma was wearing a pair of medium blue jeans, a long sleeved gray shirt and a light jacket. Her long hair was pulled up in her usual high ponytail. She honestly looked at ease for the first time in awhile. As soon as she spotted me a huge grin spread across her face. I held my arms open for her, which she came running into. I wrapped my strong arms around her and held her tightly. I never wanted to let go of her and the feelings she gave me. I pressed my lip's firmly against her's. I wanted it to last longer, but Emma quickly pulled away. Her cheek's a faint shade of pink, which caused me to smile.

"Hey Emma" the guy's all said at the same time, behind us.

"Hey guy's" Emma responded, pulling out of my embrace.

I frowned at her for pulling away from me. But than Emma grabbed my hand and laced our finger's together. I gave her a cheeky grin. Emma just shook her head at me and smiled. Than led us to where we need to go. We got to the luggage claim and waited for our luggage to come around.

Emma seemed to be a little uncomfortable around me and was looking at her shoes.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah I'm fine" Emma replied, just as quietly.

I nodded in response I guess that answer would have to suffice for now. Emma looked up at the guy's.

"Well since you all have a week break here after the show. I set you all up in a nice hotel" Emma told the guy's.

"Thanks Emma" they all replied.

"Where are you going to be staying?" I whispered in her ear.

"With my parents" Emma replied.

I frowned down at Emma again. I didn't like the dispondent answer's I was getting from her. I felt like she was pulling away from me. Emma shifted around on her feet before finally looking up at me.

"Ummmm my parents want to meet the man who has stolen my heart" Emma said, her cheek's turning a slight shade of pink again.

'Is that why she's been acting weird? She think's I don't want to meet her parents?' I thought to myself.

"Really?" I asked

"Yep" she responded

"YO ZACKY, EMMA'S PARENTS WANT TO MEET THE GUY WHO STOLE HER HEART" I shouted over to him.

Zacky turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. Emma was looking around nervously.

"I-I mean if you don't want to. You don't have to" Emma mumbled.

"I want to" I said softly.

"Really?" Emma asked me, having a glint to her eyes.

"Really" I responded.

"Ok I'll just go ask Zacky than" Emma said with a smile, than turned to go over to Zacky.

"No. Nope. No way. Absolutely Not" I said quickly.

Emma turned back to me with a huge grin on her face.

"So you'll really go?" Emma asked again, turning serious again.

"Of course I'll go" I said, kissing the side of her mouth softly.

After getting our luggage and headed out to the rental van. We all piled in and Emma drove to the hotel. After dropping the guy's off, I told them I would be back later. Emma drove us back to Owen Sound so I could meet her parents.

I couldn't wait to be able to talk to Emma's father alone.