Chapter 11 (Matt's POV)

Matt's POV:

I pulled out of that parking garage as fast as I could. My tires squealing the whole way. I'm sure I left mark's as I went. Damn that girl and her attitude. She deffinately put me in a sour mood.

But there's something about her I just couldn't get out of my head. But I needed to get her out of my head. I needed to keep a strictly professional relationship with her. Because soon she will be traveling with us for two year's.

I couldn't go down that road again. I already got screwed over by Val that way. I mean Val really messed with my head and heart. I thought Val was my everything. I mean I had known Val for a long time, she was one of my bestfriend's. I had thought that by Val working with us and traveling with us, that everything would turn out alright. I even took that huge step in making her my wife. But she couldn't handle that lifestyle and went behind my back and slept with someone else. Val had taken and stolen my heart. Than went behind my back and stabbed me. Twisted and tore my heart out.

But there's something about Emma. I knew it instantly when she walked into the club the other night and sat by me. I could tell she was kind and sweet and sexy. Her smile light's up the whole room. Her laugh makes my heart beat faster.

When Val had the nerve to show up at the club the other night, and throw herself at me. I thought shit I'm never going to get a chance to meet this girl. Thats why I kept my eyes open when Val put her nasty lip's on me. I couldn't stop looking at Emma, I kept wishing it was her I was kissing.

My blood had started boiling when Zacky had butted in, and basically stole her away from me. I had watched them the whole time at the club. When they started danceing together I wanted to go over and hold on to her.

Than when we all went out to dinner. I decided I just had to touch her in some way. Even if it was just a tiny touch. Even if she pushed me away. I needed her to touch me. So I took a chance and put my hand on her thigh. And man let me tell you touching her may have been the biggest mistake. I felt jolts of electricity flowing between us. I know she felt it to. Because she kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

I had to play it off as though it wasn't affecting me though. Because let me tell you all I really wanted to do was drag her out of that restruant, and have my wicked way with her.

The only reason I ended up at Zack's today was, because I stopped in at Emma's office today. I was going to ask if she wanted to have lunch with me. But when I got there her secretary had said she wasn't ther and she hadn't called in. I don't know why but that really worried me. I almost demanded that her secretary give me her address, but I didn't want to seem stalker-ish.

I than remembered that Zack had given her a ride. For some reason my blood had started to boil again. I was hoping it was nothing, but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Zack was trying something. That he was trying to make his moves on Emma. Zach's my bro and bestfriend, but I know him. I know him too well. I know he has motives behind his actions. He's looking for someone to keep him company when we're on this tour. We would all love to have company on the tour. But I don't want him to screw everything up. I don't know if he would even tell Emma the truth right now or ever.

When I got to his house I was glad to see his car in the driveway. Atleast he was home and if Emma was with him, atleast he didn't take her to a motel. When I walked into his house it was way too quiet. I looked everywhere downstair's quickly and didn't find them anywhere. Thats when I had decided to call out his name, as I headed upstair's. I heard a loud thump coming from his room. 'Crap don't let them be doing anything. Don't let him corupt this girl' I thought to myself.

When I got to his room and opened his door I saw Emma straighting out clothes. 'WTF' I thought.

I couldn't help but to get mad and start questioning them. They both looked guilty and Emma looked embarrsed. She couldn't even look at me. She was acting like a teenager that had got caught by their parent's doing something they shouldn't.

She kept stareing at the ground like there was something really interesting there. Than Zack just had a huge smirk on his face. He's lucky Emma didn't see it. I would have had to beat his cocky ass, if she had.

I don't know why I kept snapping at her, but I guess I thought maybe she would break first. She was keeping strong until I called her Ms. Alton, I saw her flinch at that, like I had hit her or something. I felt my heart twist at that thought.

Than when I really thought she was going to break and tell me what was going on. She rushed out of Zach's room but I saw the tear's in her eyes. It broke my heart that I had made her cry.

When I finally caught up with her in my truck. I couldn't believe how stubborn she was being. When I got out and touched her it felt like my insides exploded. I know she felt it too.

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel of my truck. 'Damn I need to get her out of my head, and there's only one way to do that' I thought to myself.