Chapter 47 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

I woke the next morning all warm and cozy. I nuzzled my face into something that was warm and soft and intoxicating. I felt an arm around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself on a colorfully tattooed chest.

"You know if you drool anymore, we're going to be swimming in it" Matt murmured, chuckling softly.

I became slightly embarrassed with the thought of drooling on him. I quickly swiped at my mouth to find it dry. My cheek's turned even redder realizing that Matt was teaseing me. I buried my face back into chest.

"That was mean Mattie" I mumbled, slapping his chest lightly.

"Ouch babe, you wound me causeing me bodily harm" Matt said, putting his hand over his heart.

"You stayed with me last night?" I whispered.

"Yeah" Matt replied.

I moved my head up slightly to look up at him. Matt looked down at me through heavy lidded eyes. His hazel eyes holding a hint of amuzement behind them. He looked absolutely perfect in the morning. Not that there was a time he didn't look perfect. With that realization I realized I must look a mess. He's probably compareing me to Val right now. Thinking that I look a wreck right now and Val look's perfect wakeing up. With those thoughts I bite down on my split lip, forgetting it was split. I sucked in a breath.

"You know I could get used to wakeing up like this, with you" Matt said quietly, pushing some of my hair back.

"Really Mattie?" I said quietly, feeling a blush come back.

"Mattie?" Matt asked, with an amuzed look.

Quickly becomeing embarrassed again. I sat up quickly foregetting about my side. Swinging my legs off the side of the bed, big mistake there, I hissed in pain and lightly rubbed my side. Matt leaned up on his elbow's.

"Emma are you alright?" Matt asked, concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied, not looking at him.

"Babe look at me" Matt said.

"I'm fine Matt" I said again, still lightly rubbing my side.

"Emma let me see" Matt said.

I didn't want to argue with Matt. So I nodded and without looking a him, not wanting to see his reaction. I slowly lifted the side of my shirt. I heard Matt sharply inhale and than lightly run his finger tip's over my side. I felt tingles run up and down my side.

"Emma I meant what I said yesterday. I know it may seem to soon. But meant it when I said I love you" Matt said quietly, pulling his finger's back.

'He loves me, he really loves me? It wasn't a dream? He really meant it' I thought to myself. I wanted to say it back, I really did. Because there was just something loveable about Matt. But I had thought I was in love with Brad too, and he really messed me up relationship wise. I hadn't really been with anyone since Brad and I deffinately hadn't told anybody I loved them. I had to keep myself guarded especially around Matt, because unknown to him he already had my heart. And he had the power to destroy it.

I started to panick and got off the bed

"Hey where you going?" Matt asked

"I...I have to go to the bathroom" I replied, walking out of the room.

I walked over to the bathroom and locked the door. I switched on the light. I looked in the mirror, big mistake there. My bottom lip was all swollen and split, with dried blood. I had the nice imprint of the back of Brad's hand on my left cheek. God I looked a mess. I ran a quick brush through my hair to get the tangles out. Than brushed my teeth.

After leaveing the bathroom I walked up front. Trista was curled up in the corner of a couch. I walked over and sat next to her and laid my head on her shoulder. Trista lightly stroked my hair.

"Sleep well hunny?" Trista asked quietly.

"Yeah I did" I replied, looking at nothing inparticular.

"So what's wrong than?" Trista asked.

I sighed I could never get anything past Trista. I looked over to the small kitchen area where Matt now stood talking quietly to Zacky. Matt must have felt me looking at him, because he looked over and smiled. His gaze lingered on my cheek for a moment and he frowned. I quickly averted my gaze.

"Did he say something he shouldn't have?" Trista asked.

"No Trista. Before you go all Rambo on his ass. He didn't didn't anything, except that he loves me" I replied quickly.

"Hmmmm" Trista replied.

"What?" I asked, confused. Scrunching up my eyebrow's and looking at her.

"I have an idea" Trista replied

"Oh god" I groaned.

Trista gave me an evil grin "Hey Matt?" Trista asked, sickly sweet.

"Yeah?" Matt asked, looking over at Trista.

"Do you mind if I take Emma home to Canada a few day's early? I mean you guy's were headed up there anyway's" Trista said.

Matt and I looked at her slightly confused. I had no idea where she was going with this.

"Ummm yeah sure" Matt slowly. Looking back and forth between us.

"GREAT, thanks Mattie" Trista said enthusiatically, jumping up off the couch and dragging me to the back.

"What was that?" I hissed

"My guess is, is that your doubting Matt's feeling's for you right now. So I'm going to show you how much that boy...man loves you" Trista replied, flying around throughing stuff in a small duffle bag.

I smiled watching fly around the small room. I loved how well Trista knew me.

*****************************

Don't you love Trista?