Chapter 64

{ONE MONTH LATER}

It had been a whole month since I had chosen my wedding gown. I had become extremely close with Matt's sister Amy. We meet up for lunch at least twice a week. I had even become closer to his mother. It had taken some time though for her to like me and realize I wasn't using her son for his money. Matt was extremely happy thAt I was getting along with his mom and sister. We still talked every night, sometimes more if we had the time. He still tried to get me to tell him what I looked like in my wedding dress or send him a picture of me in it.

I had returned to my work to keep busy, but wasn't taking any jobs on the road. With everything going on and Trista and I trying to keep the business going, after Tatum's betrayal. Than with me basically planning the wedding on my own, even though I had Amy and Kim's help. It was still my wedding at the end of the day. There just wasn't any time for me to travel for work.

With only a month left with Matt on tour and the wedding I was starting to feel the pressure of getting everything done on time. Most of all the major details were finished and most of the rest of it was minor details. I knew Matt was working on tuxes for him and the guy's. So at least that wasn't something I had to worry about, also.

I walked into mine and Matt's house with the mail in my hand. I was overly exhausted and had been for the past couple of week's. I also had been feeling sick lately and couldn't eat my usual foods, but I guess that was just due to the stress.

"Bella," I called out, for Matt's dog.

I waited a few minutes before I heard the dog's nails scrapping on the wood floors. Matt's dog came walking up to me, wagging her tail.

"Hey girl, did you have a good day?" I asked, scratching behind her ear.

Bella tilted her head up at me and wagged her tail, at the question.

"Want to go outside girl?" I asked.

With another tail wag, she walked over to the door and waited for me to open it.

"Guess that's a yes than," I said to myself.

Once I opened the door Bella ran out the door. Shaking my head and laughing to myself I closed the door. Setting my purse down on the table in the hallway, I walked into the kitchen with the mail. I set the mail on the counter and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. I went back over to the mail and started flipping through it.

Bill

Billl

Bill

Advertisement

Bill

Bill

Advertisement

Bill

Junk mail

Junk mail

Bill

Advertisement

Junk mail

Finally I came upon an embossed letter that was neatly made out to me. I pick it up, while taking a drink of water. I flipped it over to see if the sender had put their name on the envelope. Just than the house phone rang. I absinmindly reached over and picked up the phone, still looking at the envelope.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey baby," Matt replied.

"Hey Mattie," I answered.

"Ok than," he laughed "You busy?"

"No not really. Why?" I asked.

"Just wondering. You seem kind of distracted," he said.