Chapter 34 {Emma's POV}

A/N: First of I have to say thank you for all of you who have continued reading and voting on this story.

Second: I have to say this story is about quarter to half way done. I cant believe its come so far along.

Third: I really need some feed back and let me know what you think is going to happen. I mean I know what is going to happen in my head but I want to know what you think.

Fourth: Sorry if this chapter is shorter from all my babbling.

Thanks: W

*******************************

{Emma's POV} ~ {Two Month's Later}

Its been two long month's since the tour has started. The guy's have had a show partically every night since we hit the road. I don't know how they do it, I'm envious of the resolve they have shown. They've gone on through good weather, bad weather, a food poisoning episode, cold's, allergy attack's, and a broken finger.

Let me tell you the food poisoning episode was not pretty and I had wanted to pull the plug on that show right away. Since Rick had basically left me in charge of the guy's and the show's. But the guy's had convinced me that they would be able to do the show.

In the past two month's I've kept in better touch with Trista and Tatum, than I do when I'm in the same office building with them. Although it has been with Trista more than with Tatum. Tatum's been pulling back on our friendship ever since that night at the club. Trista on the other hand is actually comeing to join me in the next few day's of the tour. For about two week's while the guy's start the Canadian leg of the tour. It gives Trista the chance to visit home. I also invited her because I had heard that Michelle and Val were joining us for a week.

Michelle I didn't have a problem with joining us. She had actually come a couple of week's ago for two day's. I had gotten to know her better by herself. She had told me she had laughed at the pictures of Brian and I. That she knew Brian well enough that he wouldn't do anyhing behind her back. She said Val was just jealous and needed to get over herself.

Now what do I say about my predicament with Matt and Zacky? Uhhhhh yeah, well hmmmmmm. I haven't been able to start operation steal Matt's heart yet. Thats also why Trista is comeing for two week's. Although the past two month's have been kind of nice. I've been able to hook up both Matt and Zacky several times. I still don't think Zacky realizes I'm hooking up with Matt. I just don't want to sting either of them along anymore.

I gotten to know Brian, Johnny, Arin, and even Matt and Jason Berry better. From the hour's just stuck on a bus, you either have one of two choices. You can either sleep or talk. I found out that Brian was just normally his cocky self twenty-four seven. Johnny even though the butt end of jokes and pranks, was actually pretty funny and down to earth. Now Arin being the newest member of the band was just usually quiet and kept to himself. He didn't distance himself but he would just sit and watch. Only enteracting if spoken to.

The guy's had a show in Florida in the next couple of day's. I was getting nervous about the show there. I didn't want to run into my douche canoe of an ex. I was trying to convince myself there was no way I was going to run into him. I should be looking more forward to seeing Trista. But thinking about my ex had given me an extreme migrain.

Hence why I was hideing in the back room on my pull out bed. I had my eyes shut when I heard the door open and shut quietly. I knew it had to be either Matt or Zacky that had snuck in. Heck they do it enough. I felt the other side of the bed sink down and felt the shift their whole body on the bed.

I inhaled a deep breath and immeditately knew who had crept in my bed with me. The smell of them and the comfortness I felt with their arms wrapping around me made me feel comfortable.

"You feeling better?" the person whispered.

"Yeah its starting to feel better" I mumbled, turning and putting my head on their chest.

"We can cancel the show tonight and I stay and take care of you" they whisperd, stroking my hair.

I started shakeing my head no. There was no way I was letting them miss a show because of me. I started to sit up and look at the person in the bed with me. Just than the door to the room flew open. My head jerked in the direction of the door and my eyes widened in shock with who stood there.

"Emma I was...." the person trailed off, looking at the person who was in the bed with me "Oh I see your busy"

With that they slammed the door shut and stormed off. I could hear the front door to the bus slam shut. Causeing the window's to rattle.

I looked at the person on the bed with me and flopped back groaning and running my hands over my face.

**************************

Uh-oh Emma, what have you done now? Hmmm which one do you think was in the bed and which one was at the door?