Chapter 45 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

I frozen in shock with my eye's wide. Well they probably looked like they were popping out of my head. I kept stareing at the same spot that Matt had been standing in for ages. Zacky was still holding me tightly in his arm's.

'WTF? WTF just happened? Did Matt just tell me he loved me? Did he actually call me baby?' I thought to myself. I was giddy and floating on cloud nine just from the thought of Matt loveing me. Despite the hurt and betrayal I was feeling right now.

'Could it really be possible that Matt felt the exact same way I did?' I thought.

I could hear murmuring's going on around me. Zacky kept telling somebody to go and get Brian. I heard other murmuring's also but I wasn't processing them in my head.

"Emma....Emma....Emmalena? Oh god I think she's in shock" Trista said, snapping her finger's in front of my face.

I shook my head and looked at her. I saw the same hurt and betrayal in her eyes that I had in mine. I bite down on my lip and tasted the metalic taste of blood in my mouth. I hissed in pain from my split lip.

"Are you ok Emma?" Trista asked sympathetically.

"How? How could she?" I asked, shakeing my head.

"Zacky can you please put me down?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" Zacky asked, concerned.

I was about to answer but I heard footstep's rushing toward's us. Brian came up to us and looked at me and than at Zacky.

"What the fuck happened?" Brian asked.

"Long story man. Look you just need to go stop Matt from killing someone" Zacky sighed.

"WHAT?" Brian yelled.

"Look Bri there's no time to explain. But Matt was seriously pissed. You know how Matt get's when he get's pissed. If he find's the guy who did this. Well I would hate to be him" Zacky replied.

"Crap" Brain muttered, running a hand through his hair.

"I'll go with Brian" Johnny said.

"Christ, as much as I appreciate your help, your not going to be much help if Matt has his hand's on someone" Brian said.

"Brian's right Johnny. I'll go with Bri" Zacky sighed.

Zacky set me down on my feet and than handed me over to Johnny.

"Take Emma to the bus and get her cleaned up" Zacky said.

"I'm capable of cleaning myself up" I muttered.

"I know babygirl. Just let them help. Bri and I will go get your man" Zacky said, kissing my cheek.

I watched as Zacky and Brian headed off in the direction that Matt had run off in. Gena, Val, Arin, Johnny, Trista and I all turned to go back the other way toward's the bus. I we got back to the stage Michelle rushed over to all of us.

"Oh my god Emma, what happened?" Michelle gasped.

"Long story" I sighed

We all walked back to the bus. Once we got on the bus. Johnny lead me over to a couch and helped me sit down. My side was killing me. I saw Arin walk to the back and than come back out with a first aide kit. Arin handed it to Michelle. Michelle came over and sat next to me. Michelle opened the kit and grabbed a cotten ball and the perixoid.

"This may hurt a bit" Michelle said gently, dabbing at my lip.

After Michelle cleaned my lip. I felt eight pair's of eye's looking at me and two pair's glareing at me.

"You want to tell us what happened?" Arin asked softly.

So I sat there and told them the whole story. Mine and Trista's whole life story. Trista would add in thing's here and there. After a hour and a half we had told the whole story start to finish. I looked out the window and noticed it was starting to get dark. I was getting worried because Brian, Zacky and Matt weren't back yet.

"Your just a little homewrecker aren't you?" Gena snapped.

"Listen here you bit..." Trista started, standing up but Michelle cut her off "Gena don't you think that's a little uncalled for?" Michelle asked softly.

"Are you sideing with her Chelle?" Gena scoffed, glareing at her.

"No I'm just saying that's a little uncalled for" Michelle stated.

"Of course you would. Because she's not after Brian" Gena snapped again.

"I'm just going to tell them the show's cancelled for tonight" Johnny said uncomfortably, hurrying off the bus with Arin right behind him.

"I'm going to sleep" I stated, getting up.

"Want some company hunny?" Trista asked softly.

I shook my head 'no' at her and that was the truth. I just wanted to be left alone. I went back to my room and shut the door. I laid on my bed and silently cryed. I could still hear Michelle, Trista, Gena, and Val argueing up front. It felt good to know Trista alway's had my back. It also felt good to know Michelle had my back too. I finally feel asleep.

As some point I heard the front door of the bus slam shut. Than more argueing, it sounded like the guy's. I tried opening my eyes and getting up to see if Matt was back. But I was just to exhausted. I feel back asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep for when I felt the bed move. Figureing it was just Trista I kept my eyes shut. Than I felt a stronge muscular arm wrap around my waist. Pulling my body back into their's. I felt their lip's kissing the back of my neck, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

"I love you Emma" Matt whispered, in the darkness.

I feel back to sleep with a smile on my face.