Chapter 61 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV....Three Day's Later}

Moveing into Matt's had been interesting to say the least. Trista had ended up picking me up from the airport and informed me that Tatum had turned in her resignation, but of course not by person. That our business should do just fine without her but I needed to hurry my behind back.

Since all of my stuff was in storage anyway's, I decided to leave it there for now. I had no clue what Matt needed or didn't need. So I decided to leave my stuff there until I knew if he needed anything or if my stuff would fit. I didn't have to worry about it not matching. I had learned in the last couple of month's that Matt and I had the same taste.

When Trista and I had arrived at the address that Matt had given me to say I was surprized was an understatement. His house, well should I say our house was beautiful on the outside and from the look's of it huge. It was a beautiful two-story brick house. There were three other fancy looking car's sitting outside and I was afraid that I was at the wrong place or there had been someone else there.

After figureing out that indeed it was the right place. I had been stuned by the inside of the house also. Trista spent a few hour's talking to me and than left me all by my lonesome.

Which infact bring's me to the present, where I'm currently laying in Matt's huge bed, crying my eyes out once again. I heard my cell phone ringing and knew it was Matt by the ringtone. I reached over and pushed the talk button, before it went to voicemail.

"Hello" I sniffled.

"Morning beautiful" Matt replied

"Morning" I sniffled.

"Babe? Baby what's wrong? What's happened? Are you ok? Of course you are or you wouldn't have answered. Emma will you answer me?" Matt rushed out, in a panicked tone.

Just the sound of him being so concerned about my safety had a fresh batch of tear's falling.

"Emma answer me damnit" Matt demanded.

"I-I just m-miss you" I wailed, sniffleing again.

I heard Matt sigh on the other end "I know baby I miss you too. Its weird not haveing you in my arms in the morning. But think soon we'll be able to wake up with eachother every morning. Please don't cry Emma, I feel worse if you keep crying and I'm not there to make it better" Matt replied.

"I-I could alway's come back on tour with you" I stated.

'Damn whats wrong with me? I've never depended on a man before. I've alway's been strong and independent. I wasn't even this way with Brad, when I was with him' I thought to myself.

"Baby do you not want to marry me?" Matt asked, quietly.

"Of course I do" I responded.

"Well you need to plan our wedding than" Matt said.

"I can do that on the bus Matthew" I huffed.

"No you can't. You won't have anyone to help you plan. This way Trista and my mom and sister can help you. I'm not any good at helping pick shit out" Matt stated.

"Matt your acting like this wedding is happening soon" I chuckled lightly.

"Well I want to marry you when I get back" Matt said, nerveously. I could imagine he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"W-What?" I stuttered, quietly.

"I want us to get married as soon as possible. I would have just taken you to a court house in Toronto if I didn't think it would have mattered. But you deserve a wedding. But I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you now" Matt said, quietly.

"Really?" I asked

"Really" Matt replied.

"Ok. Well I'll start planning a wedding than" I said.

"Good. Ummmmm by the way my sister is comeing by today to help you" Matt said, nerveously again.

"Your sister? Oh no Matthew. No way. Uh uh. What if she doesn't like me Matthew?" I asked, slightly panicked.

"Relax baby, Amy will love you" Matt replied.

"How can you be so sure Matthew?" I snapped, slightly.

"Because Emma I know Amy and she know's how happy you make me" Matt replied.

********************************

Sorry its just kind of a filler!!!!!! :S