Chapter 26 (Emma's POV)

{Emma's POV}

I walked back over from the kitchen area and sat down by Zacky again. He kept playing with my hair. I kept moving over on the couch and Zacky would move to. It not that I minded Zacky playing with my hair. I just didn't want any of the guy's to assume anything. I mean obviously Brian had made up his mind about me. He made that obvious as he sat on the other couch drinking his beer and glareing at me. I mean if looks could kill, man I would have been dead in that club.

The guy's were discussing something about the show tonight. I tuned them out and watched the scenery going by out the window. I felt someone tap on my leg.

"Emma are going to answer me?" Zacky asked.

"Huh? What? Sorry I was spaceing out" I said.

"Yeah I see that" he chuckled "The guy's and I are going to rest for a bit. I was wondering if you wanted to lay down with me?" he whispered in my ear.

I looked around and noticed that all of the guy's were gone. Matt and Brian were standing in the little kitchen area whispering again. I looked back at Zacky.

"Ummmm I think I'm just going to go back in that room and get some work done" I said.

"Oh ok. I guess see you later than" Zacky said disappointed.

"Ok see you later and have a good rest" I said.

I watched as Zacky got up and walked back to the bunks. I watched as he climbed into his bunk. Matt and Brian headed back to their bunk's also. I sighed and got up. I picked up the dirty dishes and set them in the sink.

I walked by the bunk's I could hear someone snoreing already, someone was humming, I heard Brian talking on his cell phone, and someone tapping on something, I could also hear a movie playing.

I walked back into my small room and shut the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed my laptop to get some work done. Just than my cell phone rang. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said.

"Emmalena Constance Barbra Alton, you little trick" Trista said.

"Jeez Trista, hello to you to" I said.

"You left without saying goodbye" Trista replied.

"I said goodbye to you last night" I replied.

"Yeah but Tatum and I brang you coffee this morning. But your hottie neighbor said you were already gone" Trista said. I could tell she was pouting.

"Trist stop pouting its not attractive" I said.

"My pout is to attractive. Infact guy's find it very seductive" Trista said.

"Ewwwww Trista, to much information" I shuddered.

"Well they do! Especially when I do that one thing....and than do that other thing" Trista started.

"TRISTA" I yelled, forgetting about the guy's.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry" she laughed "So how are the lover boy's?" she asked.

"W-what? I have no clue what your talking about" I said.

"Oh come Emma, I've seen how they both look at you" she stated.

'Damn she's good' I thought

"Nothing's going on Trist" I sighed

"Yeah ok" she snorted

"There's not" I said.

"Alright if you say so" she said, knowing not to push it.

"Love you" I said

"Love you too trick" she responded.

I hung up the phone and sighed running a hand through my hair. I obviously wasn't going to get any work done. I got up and got a clean pair of clothes. I grabbed my bathroom stuff and walked out of the room. I walked across the small hallway to the bathroom.

I went in and shut and locked the door. I reached in the shower turning it on. Than started undressing. A soft knock came on the door.

"Hold on a sec" I called out

Another soft knock came on the door again.

"Hold on" I said again

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I held the top of it together. Another soft knock came on the door.

"I said hold on a sec" I said, as I opened the door.