Chapter 32 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

I was still trying to collect myself underneath the stage. That had been one hot steamy makeout season with Zacky. Even though it had been hot and steamy, it didn't hold the same passion that Matt and I had together. But man could Zacky kiss. My lips still tingled from the kiss.

I stepped out from underneath the stage right before the show was going to start. I took my place by the stair's again. I watched as went up the stair's smileing at each of them and wishing them good luck. Zacky walked by me flashing me a big smile and winked at me. I felt a blush raise up to my face. I heard Zacky laughing and narrowed my eyes at him.

The show was awesome and I throughly enjoyed. It was my first time seeing the guy's live. It was great watching the guy's enjoying what they did for a living and interacting with the crowd.

I noticed all through the show I would catch Zacky looking at me. When he noticed that I had noticed him, he would flash me a wink and a smile.

When the guy's were done preforming, I stood there with bottles of water. I handed them to each of them when they came off. Zacky was the last one off the stage. When he came off his shirt was sticking to his body and had sweat dripping down his face.

"Thanks Emma" Zacky said smileing

"Your welcome and great show" I replied

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Zacky asked, smirking.

I caught the double meaning behind his words.

"Yeah I did as a matter of fact" I smirked

"Good, so did I" Zacky whispered, leaning into my ear.

"God go take a shower Zacky, you stink" I laughed.

"Want to join me?" Zacky asked

My eyes widened at the question and a blush breaking out on my face. Thinking of my earlier shared shower with Matt. Before I could answer him a set of tattooed arms wrapped around my waist and the person pulled my body to their sweaty body.

"Naw man she's going to shower with me, aren't you Emma? Because I know how much you enjoy shower's" Brian smirked, than winked down at me when I looked up him.

"Oh jeez you two go shower, seriously. You both stink to high heaven" I laughed, pulling myself from Brian's arms.

Both Brian and Zacky walked off to take a shower. I decided I was going to go outside. I walked out and stood against the wall by the door. There was a bunch of fans waiting a few yards from me waiting for the guy's.

About fifteen minutes the door opened and the screaming and yelling began. Matt and Johnny and Arin all walked out. All three of them came over and stood by me.

You could hear all scream's of Shadows an Christ. And every other thing's the girl's were screaming at them. Jeez come on people they have names like Matt and Johnny.

"Emma, earth to Emma" I heard Johnny say.

I shook my head and looked at him

"What?" I asked

"I asked if you wanted one?" Johnny asked. I than noticed the pack of smokes Johnny holding out to me.

"No thanks Johnny" I said.

"Aren't you guy's going to take care of your waiting fans?" I asked, looking at the three of them.

"I'm going to smoke first" Johnny replied

Matt and Arin walked off to go talk to fans. Soon the crowd went wild again when Brian and Zacky walked out. Zacky motioned that he was going to go ahead and mingle with fans. Brian walked over to Johnny and I.

"Ready to go girlfriend?" Brian asked, grabbing my hand.

Brian started pulling me along with Johnny following us laughing.

"Ummm Brian what are you doing?" I asked.

"Covering your ass" Brian said

My face screwed up in a 'what the fuck' look. Johnny started laughing harder from behind us.

"Excuse me?" I asked, pulling him to a stop.

"Look if you want to make it offical with either Matt or Zack. Your not going to want people all up in your business. So if it looks like you and I are, you know..." Brian trailed off.

"Covering eachother's asses?" I asked sarcastically.

Makeing Johnny laugh harder

"Yup pretty much and let me tell you its such a pretty ass to cover" Brian smirked.