Chapter 33 {Emma's POV}

"Har, har, har" I replied sarastically.

"What it is" Brian said cockly, leaning back to look at my arse.

Johnny was still walking behind us laughing, but was now doubled over with laughter. I turned around to look at him, quirking my eyebrow up at him. Johnny looked up realizeing that we had stopped, he cleared his throat.

"Right well I'm just going to go sign those autographs now" Johnny said sheepishly, than walked off in the direction of the waiting fans.

I turned back toward's Brian who was still standing there with a cocky grin on his face. I shook my head at him. Brian held out his arm for me to take again.

"Ma'am may I escort you?" Brian asked, tipping his fedora at me.

"God Brian what is wrong with you? Maybe we should go back to hateing eachother" I laughed, takeing hold of his arm.

"Yeah maybe we should. It was so much easier that way" Brian smirked.

As Brian and I made our way back to the bus, Brian stopped and signed and took pictures with people. It was nice seeing this side of Brian, actually seeing this side of all the guy's. My eyes swept over the crowd, I saw Johnny joking around some young girls, Arin was signing stuff, Matt was standing off to the side talking and laughing with some people.

I saw him look in my direction and even with his aviators on could feel him stareing at me. It felt like he could see through me and knew all of my deep dark secrets. I felt a blush creeping up my neck thinking about that kiss I shared with Zacky before the show. Guilt started to get to me and I had to tear my gaze away from Matt. Even though Matt and I weren't a couple I felt guilty for kissing Zacky like that. For allowing myself to have Zacky kiss me like that. I honestly felt like I had cheated on Matt, after what Matt and I had shared earlier.

'God I needed to get my shit together' I thought to myself. I'm not with either of them so why am I feeling guilty.

I turned towards the bus again feeling Brian lightly tugging on my arm. I froze on the stop, when my eyes swept the crowd.

"Are you ok?" Brian asked concerned.

I gulped and nodded watching the scene if front me unfold. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brian's gaze following mine.

"Shit" I heard Brian hiss under his breath.

That was all it took for me to bust out laughing. Brain looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. Which had me laughing like Johnny had been earlier. The whole situation was just hilarious to me. Considering I had just felt guilty for cheating on Matt. But now watching as Zacky had some groupie all pressed up on him and kissing her with reckless abandon. I felt nothing, I wasn't upset about it for some reason. I knew I wasn't going to go over and throw a hissy fit.

Right than I knew that my feeling's for Zacky were nothing more than friendship. Watching him kiss some other girl didn't tear my heart out of my chest. I wasn't going to go into a jealous rage over Zacky.

Right than my heart had made the decision on who it wanted and it wasn't Zacky. I looked back over at Matt and saw a hard look on his face. Obviously watching the scene with Zacky. Matt glanced at me and I gave him a small smile. Obviously Matt knew that this was going to happen. I guess this why he had been talking about mixing business with pleasure.

"I'm fine" I replied to Brian, realizeing he was still waiting for an answer.

Brian looked at me a moment almost like he didn't believe me. Than he nodded and we headed back onto the bus.

But I guess now I just needed to figure out how to win Matthew Charles Sanders heart.