Chapter 63

Amy and I had been shopping for about two hour's and three different stores. I hadn't come across the dress I wanted yet. But we were having fun atleast. I had got to know alot about Amy within the past two hour's. She had also me alot of question's about myself.

I was looking through another rack of ungodly dresses. They were either to revealing, to much tulle, to long, or to short, or just the wrong color. Just as I was pushing aside some of dresses when I heard another voice join us.

"Amy dear there you are," they said.

"Oh hi mom," Amy replied.

I closed my eyes and slowly breathed in and out, trying to calm my nerves again. That had suddenly shot up again with Mrs. Sanders joining us. Now I just needed to get her approval also. I hope I can do it. I slowly turned around and took a look at Mrs. Sanders. Amy looked over at me and gave me a reassureing smile.

"Oh mom this is Emma. Emma this is our mother" Amy said, introduceing us.

Mrs. Sanders turned her gaze to me. She seemed to be trying to determine if I was good enough for Matt, just as Amy had done.

"Hello Mrs. Sanders," I said.

"Oh dear you can call me Kim. No need for formalities" Kim said.

"Alright Mrs. Sanders.... I mean Kim" I responded.

"So have you girls found a dress yet?" Kim asked, looking back and forth between Amy and I.

"No not yet," I sighed, rubbing my temples.

"We've been to three different stores mom and no luck yet" Amy laughed.

"Hmmmmm, I think I know just what you need" Kim responded, walking over to a rack I hadn't been through.

Amy and I followed behind her. I shot Amy a look. Amy leaned in closer to my ear.

"Don't worry my mom has an eye for this kind of thing" Amy whispered.

I only nodded in response. Hopeing that they wouldn't lead me astrae. Kim was looking through the rack of dress quickly and pushing them out of her way, every now and than shakeing her head or seeming to study a particular dress with a little more interest. Finally after thirty minutes and several racks later. I was starting to lose hope of finding the dress today or fearing we would have to go to another shop. Kim pulled out a dress and her eyes lit up, like a kid's on christmas morning.

"Here this is it, go and try it on and see if it need's any altercations on it" Kim said, handing me the dress.

I took the dress from her and looked at it. It was perfect and beautiful. I just hoped it fit me. I walked back to a dressing room and quickly undressed and than quickly put the dress on. I reached behind and me and was just able to pull up the zipper. I turned and looked into the mirror. My eyes filled with tear's, Mrs. Sanders was right. It was as if the dress was made for me. It actually fit perfectly, it hugged my body just right but not to tightly. I smoothed my hands down over it.

"Well Emma how does it look?" Kim asked, from the other side of the door.

I opened the door, so Amy and Kim could see and heard them gasp.

"Its perfect" I sniffed.

"Yes it is," Kim replied.

"Alright, well take it off and we'll get it. Than lets go have lunch, I'm starveing" Kim said.

I closed the door and took one last look at the dress. Than took it off and got dressed again. I just hoped Matt loved the dress as much as I did.