Chapter 31 {Zacky's POV}

{Zacky's POV}

"Man Z, did you see those girl's I was talking to?" Johnny asked me.

"Nope wasn't paying attention man" I replied, checking the string's on my guitar.

"They were smoking man. I would definately do them" Johnny said laughing.

"Man what about Lacey? I thought you guy's were doing good" I asked, glanceing over at him.

"I could say the same about you man" Johnny said, looking over to where Emma and Brian just walked in.

"Yeah well you know. Got to keep my option's open. Besides Gena and I are takeing a break right now" I said.

"Look man, have you even told her about you and Gena. That you guy's are takeing a break" Johnny said seriously, looking back at me.

I looked up at Johnny, it wasn't very often that Johnny was very serious. I shook my head at him. I looked back down at my guitar, like it was the most important thing.

"Man look, you know I don't get very serious often. But you need to tell her. I like Emma and I don't want to see her get attached and than get hurt" Johnny sighed, than stood up and slapped me on the back as he walked by.

After fixing my string's on my guitar to my likeing. I looked up searching for Emma. But I didn't see her anywhere around. I decided that I would just talk her later.

******************************

{Ten minutes before showtime}

There was ton's of activity going on backstage. It was ten minutes before we were to go on. People were running around all over the place trying to finalize stuff. I glanced around for Emma, I hadn't been able to talk to her yet.

My eyes finally landed on her. She was standing by the stair's that lead up to the stage. She was looking down at a clipboard in her hands. This was my chance to get a few seconds with her before the show.

I walked back behind stage and looked around to make sure no one saw me duck behind it. I walked through the darkness under the stage the toward's the staircase that I knew she was standing by. When I got there I looked around and sure enough Emma was standing there by herself.

'Man I feel like a creeper' I thought to myself.

I watched as Emma turned her back more to me. I took that as my chance and stepped out from underneath the stage. I placed one hand over her mouth and wrapped my other arm around her waist. I heard her gasp and than felt as she tried to fight me off. I pulled her back into the darkness and let her go. Turning her around and pushing her up against a pillar of the stage.

Before she could scream I covered her mouth with mine. I felt her body stiffen and than relax as I pressed my lips harder on hers. I placed my hands on her hips and pressed my lower half against hers.

I pulled her lower lip between my teeth and nibbled gently. I felt her gasp and took the chance to slip my tongue in her mouth. I pressed my left leg between her legs and pulled her body closer to mine. My tongue explored her mouth with my tongue. Before my tongue tangled with her's.

I heard her moan as our tongues battled against eachother. I pressed my chest against her's pushing her back against the pillar. I ground my lower half into her's. Both of us groaning into eachother's mouth. Emma's hands went into my styled hair and tugged lightly. One of my hands moved up from her hip and tangled in her hair. I yanked lightly on her hair and broke away from the kiss.

I looked into her eyes and even in the darkness I could see the lust there. I pulled her head to the side gently exposeing her neck to me. My mouth attached to her neck sucking and nibbleing gently.

"Z-Zacky" Emma moaned

"VENGEANCE FIVE MINUTES" a stage hand yelled.

I stopped my movements and rested my forehead on Emma's shoulder and sighed. Emma tried to move and I gripped her hip to stop her. After calming myself I looked at her and smiled and could see her smile back.

I pulled back and released my hold on her. We both straightend ourself's out.

"What was that?" Emma asked

"A good luck kiss" I said, slapping her on the butt as I went by her.