Chapter 7

After a nice dinner and a few drink's. I was starting to feel a little tipsy. Both Zacky and Matt had kept a hand on my thigh during dinner. I actually enjoyed the attention I was getting from them. It wasn't possesive like Brad used to be, urgh I need to stop thinking about that douche canoe.

But with both Matt and Zacky it was comforting. Although I had serious question's in my head as to why Matt was touching me. Also his hand was sending little sparks up my leg where he was touching. Zacky's touch well it was as I said before just comforting.

"You ready to go Emma?" Zacky asked me.

"Ummmmm yeah?" I asked, pulling my eyebrows together.

Zacky chuckled "I'm giving you a ride home Emma"

"I need to go get my car" I swayed a bit.

"Nope sorry no can do, your in no shape to drive Emma" Zacky frowned.

"Zacky, Zacky, Zacky I'll be just fine" I said patting his cheek. I took a couple of wobbly steps and almost landed flat on my face. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist catching me.

"You ok?" Matt whispered in my ear. I nodded my head at him, because my throat had gone dry.

"You got her man?" Matt asked Zacky.

"Yeah I got her" Zacky replied.

"Ok, well don't let her drive home ok?" Matt said, giving Zacky a stern look.

"Yeah, yeah I got this" Zacky laughed. Matt released his hold on me and handed me over to Zacky.

Zacky lead me outside with his arm around my waist. We walked over to his car and he opened the passenger door for me again. He helped me into my seat. As he started to lean back I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Your so sweet Zacky. Ooooooo and adorable. Your adorably sweet" I giggled, looking into his eyes.

"I'm adorable huh? Usually girl's think I'm sexy" Zacky laughed.

"Yup, simply adorable" I replied popping the 'p'. I took my hand off his cheek and leaned back in my seat and yawned.

Zacky chuckled again and closed my door. He walked around to the driver's side and got in. He started his car and drove off. At some point I feel asleep during the drive.

*********************

I stretched and yawned, slowly opening my eyes. I winced as the sun was to bright in my eyes and my head started pounding. I closed my eyes wanting the pounding of my head to go away. I turned over in my bed and slowly opened my eyes again. When I did realization hit me like a ton of bricks, this was not my bed or my room. 'Where the heck am I and how the heck did I get here?' I thought to myself. I started to panick and quickly looked under the covers and breathed out a sigh of relief, when I saw I still had my clothes on.

I looked around the room and tried to figure out where I was and couldn't figure it out. I could tell it was a males room. There were clothes thrown all over the place. I tried to think back to last night and what had happened when my head started to throb again, urgh.

I got up out of the bed and headed into the bathroom. When I was finished I left the bathroom and headed out of the room. I smelled coffee once I left the bedroom and headed in the direction of what I hoped was the kitchen. All the while taking in my surrounding's trying to figure out where I was and with who. I walked down a set of stair's and than down the hallway. I ended up walking into the living room. I took a deep breath looking at the spectacular view. The whole back wall was made of glass and had a beautiful view of the beach and ocean.

'Wait wait wait beach and ocean. Omg omg O.M.G I've been kidnaped' I thought to myself. I heard a chuckle off to the side to me. My head snapped in that direction. Zacky was standing there leaning on the kitchen counter with shorts on and no shirt. I think my jaw dropped open and drool was coming out. I mean I knew he was good looking but without a shirt on his body was on full display.

And boy oh boy was it a body. With all his tattoo's on full display and his washboard ab's, too his defined arm muscles. I looked up at Zacky's face and felt myself start to blush. Zacky stood there smirking at me.

"You done checking me out and drooling over me?" he asked.

"I-I w-was s-s-so not checking you out" I stuttured out, mentally slapping myself and wipeing off my mouth.

"Oh you so were checking me out. But hey I know I'm hot" he said.

"Was not" I said

"Were too"

"Wasn't"

"Were" he said walking over to me, and bending toward's my ear "But its ok because I know you want this" he whispered, than pulled back smirking. I think I turned red as a tomato by that point because Zacky just laiughed and walked back into the kitchen area.

"You hungry?" he asked, looking back at me.

"Not really, but I'll take a glass of water and some asprin, if you have some" I said.

Zacky got into a cupboard and grabbed a bottle of asprin and then got a bottle of water out of the fridge. He turned and gave me the water and the asprin.

"So where am I?" I asked

"My house" he smirked

"Well I guessed that much, but were not in LA" I said

"Huntington Beach" he replied