Chapter 25 (Matt's POV)

(Matt's POV)

I walked up to the front of the bus ten minutes after Emma left her room. I think Emma's mad at me, no I know she's mad at me. I know I hurt her with the word's I said earlier. I didn't mean to I really didn't, wait yes I did. We can't be having another Valerie on our hands. Someone who comes along and steal's one of our hearts and than crushes it. NO I need to stop comparing Emma to Val, Emma is no Val.

I was pissed of though before I got on the bus. I was pissed because the ice queen herself had showed up this morning. Of course that was all Michelle's fault. Val had demanded that I give her more spending money. And the same old shit about her being different and us getting back together, ha yeah right.

I could tell that Zack and the guy's had convinced Emma to cook, even though Zack had promised to cook for her. I heard her laughter and looked over at one of the couches. Her and Zack were sitting on the couch that so that their back's were faceing me. Zack's arm was over the back of the couch and he was playing with the end's of Emma's hair.

It felt like someone was twisting my heart out of my cheest. What is with this feeling I'm having? I was having it earlier when Emma was walking away from me. Oh God this woman was stealing my heart from me already.

"Hey man you alright?" Brian asked, walking over to me.

"Yeah man I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

Brian let out a sigh and looked from Emma to Zack to me.

"Man I know you better than anyone. I know what really happend with Val" I went to interupt, but Brian shook his head at me. His eyes drifting to the back of Emma's head.

"I just don't want to see you get her again, man. I don't want to see her come between you and Zack" Brain finished.

"She won't Bri, she won't" I replied.

"She's already gotten to you hasn't she?" he asked.

I couldn't answer him. I didn't want to answer him. I didn't want to admit to myself what he was asking. My silence was answer enough for him. He sighed and shook his head. He went to fridge and got out two beer's. He handed me one when he came back over.

"Drinking already boy's?" Emma asked.

Brian and I both jumped at her voice not realizing she was there. 'God how long had she been standing there' I thought to myself. I looked over at Brian over Emma's head. He just shrugged and walked away.

"Yeah Thanks the Fuck lot Bri" I yelled after him.

"Your welcome, bro" Brian chuckled.

Emma looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. I looked at the ground and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sooooooooo?" Emma whisperd.

"So? I see you got away from Zack's grasp again" I chuckled.

"Matt" she said warningly.

"Jeez it was a joke" I said.

Emma glared at me for a second and than walked over to the fridge. She grabbed two bottles of water. She turned around and started to walk past me. I grasped her arm and looked into her eyes. She shook her head at me and walked away from me. I groaned and threw my head back.