Chapter 66

{TWO WEEK'S LATER}

My nerves were at there end, everything and I mean every little thing had me on edge. I was irritable and snappy and more so than usual. Of course my parent's were driving me insane also, along with my brother's. My wedding was in a few day's and everything was once again hectic. Matt and the boy's were returning home tomarrow. I couldn't wait to get one of those Mattie size hug's.

"Emma hunny are you ready to go?" my mom called, through the door.

"Go where?" I called back, laying on my back on the bed.

"Emma were you not listening to a word I said last night? I told you we needed to go to the hotel this morning and make sure everything was finished," my mom said, exasperated.

I lifted my head slightly and glared at the bedroom door. Hoping to burn holes through it. In all of the conversations last night not once did my mom mention we had to go to the hotel. I laid my head back down and rubbed my hands over my face, than stared at the ceiling.

"Emmalena," she huffed.

I could just imagine her hands on her hips ad her tapping her foot at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah mom. Give me ten minutes and I'll be out," I sighed.

"Hurry dear," she said, than walked off.

I stared at the ceiling for a for more seconds, than groaned and rolled out of bed. Shuffling over to he dresser I grabbed out a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed and brushed my hair. Throwing it up into a messy bun, than brushed my teeth. Not even bothering with makeup. I walked into the bedroom and slipped on a pair of flip flops. I grabbed my purse and walked over to the bedroom door, as I opened the door my mom was just raising her hand to knock.

"Oh there you are dear. I was hoping you had gotten up. Well come on times waisting," she said, turning and walking off.

I rolled my eyes at her back and followed her downstair's. As she headed straight to the front door, I veered off in the direction of the kitchen. I went over and kissed my dad on the cheek, as he was reading the paper.

"Morning baby," my dad said.

"Morning daddy," I replied.

"So I see your mother finally got you out of bed," he chuckled.

"Yeah," I mumbled, walking over to the cabinet and grabbing Matt's coffee cup.

I poured some coffee in the cup and than reached into the basket on the counter, taking out a banana. As I was peeling the banana, I could hear the click of her heel's on the hard wood floor coming toward's the kitchen. I looked up at the door way and saw my mom standing there with her hand on her hip.

"Emma really? We need to go, we're waisting time," my mom huffed.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

"Well you should have thought of that and woke up earlier," she replied.

"Dear leave her alone she's hungry," my father said.

"Like I said she should have thought of that. We're running late as usual," she said, glaring at my dad.

"Dear it's her wedding. There not going to hold her wedding without her. So I'm sure whatever needs to be done at the hotel, the will wait for her." my dad said, finally looking over his paper.

After chowing down my banana and drinking my coffee, I threw the banana peel in the trash.

"Alright mom let's go," I said, grabbing my purse.