Chapter 20 (Emma's POV)

Author's Note: Ok so once again I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to update. If you did not see my message on my profile, the phone that I had been updateing this story on broke & I had to wait to get a new one. So now I'm back & will start working on my stories again. Sorry this chapter is just kind of a filler.

Thanks from: W

________________________________________

(Emma's POV)

I woke up the next morning early after a restless night. I groggily got up and grabbed my outfit for the day and headed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and quickly got dressed. I realized I didn't want to waste anymore time at the apartment than I had to. I packed the rest of my stuff that I had left out and taped up the boxes. I threw the bag's I was taking with me on the floor by the door. I took one last look around the place that had been home to me for the past four year's. I grabbed my bag's and walked out and knocked on my neighbor's door. A few minutes later I heard the lock's being unlocked and the door being slowly opened. My disheveled neighbor looked at me sleepily.

"Hey" I said sheepishly

"Hey" he yawned

"Look I know its early but I kinda want to get out of here. Do you mind helping?" I asked.

"Nah thats fine. Just let me grab some shoes and my keys first" he replied.

He held open his door and I walked in. Standing there ackwardly while he went and grabbed his shoes. He came back out of his room and sat on the couch and put his shoes on.

"So you want to get your stuff down to the moving truck first? Or do you want to get breakfast first? I take it you haven't eaten yet" he said, looking up from tying his shoes.

"Ummmmm actually about that, I really just want to get out of here. So if its ok with you, I was just going to leave the keys to the storage unit with you. Everything is packed up and if you can take it there for me. Than give my apartment keys to the manager" I said.

"Sure" he nodded "What would you like me to do with the storage unit keys?" he asked.

"Ummmmm I'll just have my friend Trista come by and get them later" I said.

"Sure thats fine" he said, standing up and walking toward's the door.

After saying my "thanks" and giving him a hug. I took off and headed downstair's to my car. I got in and drove to McDonald's and order breakfast with an orange juice. Than made my way to Huntington Beach and the guy's studio, where the tour bus was picking us up.

An hour and a half later, I finally pulled up outside the studio and that was even after getting lost. I was still early but could tell that everybody was here. There was several vehciles parked by the studio. I was just hoping that their manager was here, because there were couple more paper's I needed to sign.

I sighed and flipped down the visor in my car and took my hairband out of my hair. I twisted my hair up in a twist and grabbed my hair clippy off the visor and cliped up my hair. I fixed my bang's and took one last look at myself in the small mirror. Satisfied with my appearance I grabbed my purse and got out of the car and walked up to the studio.

Once walking inside I could hear several different voices. I walked down the short hallway and found everybody lounging around. All the guy's were there with several different girl's. Also some other people I didn't reconize. I realized that everybody's gaze had shifted to me. The guy's either had smiles or smirk's on their faces and the girl's were glareing at me.

Uncomfortable with the attention I was getting and the unreadable expression's on Matt and Zack's faces. I quickly made my way over to their manager to finish the paper work.