Chapter 17 (Mystery Person's POV)

Mystery Person's POV:

I can't stand that girl. That girl who's name is Emma, I think. She acts all high and mighty. She think's that she's all that. She think's she's better than everybody else. But guess what people? Thats all that it is, its ALL AN ACT people.

She lead's people on especially guy's. She just uses them to get what she wants and than she's done with them. She acts all innocent and like she doesn't know whats going on. Than when something happen's she wants to blame it on the other person. Like in her last relationship, yeah she wanted to blame it all on him.

Yeah I know all about her and her past relationship's. I've made it my business to find out all about her. She like a female praying mantis, you know she seduces the males, gets them to fall for her, than uses them for what she wants from them. Than when shes done with them, just like a female praying mantis, she eats them alive and spits them back out.

Yeah I've seen the way both Matt and Zack have been looking at her. But she acts like she doesn't even notice how they both want her. I mean she can't be that obvilous to it. Or maybe she is just that stupid.

But let me tell you I am not going to let her destroy Matt and Zack. I'm not going to let her destroy their friendship. Or let her destroy Avenged Sevenfold. Because that's what's going to happen if she get's between Matt and Zack.

It made me angry just watching her standing there flirting and talking with the guy's. Like she didn't know what she was doing. I mean she's not even that pretty. I mean if you like blonde's that is. Than I guess she's the type you would like.

Than when she went off and was danceing and grinding against Zack. I wanted to go up and hit her. But I couldn't do anything yet. She couldn't know who I was just yet. Than when she was kissing Zack I felt literally sick. I wanted to escape somewhere. I saw the look that Matt was giving them when he saw them kissing. He looked like he wanted to kill Zack.

I watched as Matt made his way over to them and interupted them from kissing again. As her and Zack walked back over. I made my escape to the restroom. When I got in there I locked myself in the farthest stall and locked the door.

After a few minutes I heard the restroom door open again and heard two people come in. Well well well if it isn't my lucky day. Hopefully they won't notice I'm in here.

I heard Emma and her 'slutty' friend Trista talking. Yeah thats right her and her friend are sluts. They both act like eachother. I leaned closer to the stall door and held my breath. I listened to their whole conversation and had to roll my eyes at some part's. I mean how stupid can you get? Maybe she really is obvilious to it all, NOT. She's not really that stupid, I know it and she know's it. Like I said she just likes to act like she is.

I heard her use the stall next to m and than go wash her hand's. I heard her and Trista finish talking and Trista say something about going back out.

Hmmmmm well now was the time to let her know I was in here. But did I really want her to know. I guess I could give her a friendly warning to stay away from Matt and Zack. Yeah thats what I was going to do. I unlocked the stall door and walked over to the sink. Where she was fixing her freaking hair and putting lip gloss on.

She looked in the mirror and once she noticed me she looked in shock. Her eyes widened a bit and than narrowed.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" I said back.

I walked over to the sink's and turned toward's her. Leaning back and resting my hand's on the counter. I took a few minutes and looked her over. I really couldn't see what it was that made guy's fight over her.

"So Matt and Zack both huh?" I asked her.

"Ummmm yeah I guess so" she chuckle lightly, breaking eye contact with me.

I narrowed my eyes at her and decided to get straight to the point.

"Look I'm going to say this once and once only, stay the hell away from Matt and Zack both of them" I said to her, walking up and pointing at her.

She looked up at me in shock "Got it just stay away from them"

Before she could respond to me I brushed past her. Makeing sure my shoulder bumped into her shoulder. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Zack walking down the hallway. I didn't want him to see me. So I went farther down the hallway where it was darker.

I watched as Zack stood outside the restroom. I watched as Emma walked out and Zack grabbed her and lightly pushed her against the wall. I froze in place with what I saw next.

********************

Hmmmm I wonder who the mystery person is? Because I have no clue, hehe. Who do you think it is? Could be anyone. Maybe Michelle, Val, Tatum, Gema, ooooooo maybe Brian, lol!