Chapter 42 {Zacky's POV}

{Zacky's POV}

God Gena is annoying the heck out of me. Why is she even here? Oh right because Val invited her here. I just want to be left the heck alone. I mean that IS the point of TAKEING A BREAK.

All Gena has done since stepping off that plane is nag, nag, nag!!!!! If I hear one more god damn complaint from her I may end up smacking her. Now I don't believe in violence against women. And I can't stand guy's who abuse their girlfriend's. But seriously if Gena open's her mouth one more time about Emma. I may end up hitting her.

Maybe that's what draw's me to Emma. She doesn't complain about every little thing. Emma is carefree and happy and a great friend.

Gena has been following me around all day saying she need's to talk to me about something. I don't know what she would have to talk to me about. I mean couldn't we have just talked about it over the phone. Just like we talk about everything else.

Maybe its important, maybe thats why she showed up in person. Thats about the only time Gena show's up on tour is when she has to tell me something important. Maybe she's officially breaking up with me. That thought terrify's me, although if she was I could persue Emma. Naw I couldn't do that to Matt. Matt is really in love with Emma. I just don't want to be alone. I would rather be with Gena than be alone.

We had just finished up sound check and had come off the stage. I headed over to Emma to keep up the pretense that Emma and I were together. Not that Emma was with Matt.

As I was walking to Emma I could hear the clicking of heal's right behind me. 'God please help me not explode at this woman' I thought to myself. Just as I reached Emma and was about to give her a peck on the lip's. Gena cleared her throat at us.

"Zacky you can't keep ignoreing me. I need to speak with with you" Gena snapped at me.

"Fine" I sighed.

I gave Emma a aplogetic look. Than turned toward's Gena. I walked over and grabbed Gena by the upper arm and lead her over to a corner to 'talk' to her.

"What Gena? What do we have to talk about?" I snapped.

I instantly regretted snapping at her as her eyes filled with tear's.

"What happened to us Zacky?" Gena sniffed.

"Gena we both agreed to a break" I sighed.

"B-but I-I thought w-we would h-have made up by n-now" Gena stuttered and sniffled again.

"Gena" I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Its because of her, isn't it?" Gena asked, with a frown.

"Gena what did you want to talk about?" I asked, frustrated. I was trying really hard not to get in an arguement about Emma.

"Zacky I'm pregnant" Gena said quietly.

"Oh well if thats all.....Wait, what?" I asked, shocked.

"I'm pregnant with your child Zacky" Gena repeated.

I slumped back on the wall that I was standing by. I placed my hands on my face and ran them over it. I looked at Gena to see if she was being truthful and I could tell by the look in her eyes, that she was.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes" Gena replied.

"Wow" I replied

Gena looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"Wow thats all you can say?" Gena asked, tearfully.

"Gena I really don't know what to say right now. I need to let it sink in" I replied.

"Are you going to be there for our child, Zacky?" Gena asked.

"Of course I am" I replied.

Just than I saw Matt walk over toward's us. I gave Gena a look to keep her mouth shut. Its not that I didn't want the guy's to know. Its just I needed to come to term's with it first.

"Hey Zack have you seen Emma and Trista?" Matt asked me.

I saw Val behind Matt glareing at his back.

"Ummmm I saw her about ten minutes ago. But I needed to talk to Gena. Why?" I asked.

"I just have this bad feeling man" Matt replied, giving me a look.

"Well lets go find them than" I replied.

I pushed off the wall and Matt and I started walking off. I could hear Gena and Val following behind us and whispering about something. I just did a mental eye roll. As we rounded a corner we could hear raised voices. Matt and I quickened our footstep's. We came to another hallway to see a group of people walking away from Emma and Trista. With Emma laying on the ground holding her side.