Chapter 35 {Matt's POV}

{Matt's POV}

Its been one thousand four hundred forty minutes since I last "made love" to Emma. Yes I Matthew Charles Sanders said "love". I never thought I would say that word again after Val.

Yes Emma and I have messed around a couple of times since than but its not the same. I know she has still been messing around with Zacky. But the extent of their relationship I'm not sure of. I don't know if they have a physical relationship, like her and I have.

I know one thing though Zacky has no clue about mine and her relationship. Its drives me insane to even think of them haveing a physical relationship, like me and her.

I honestly think Emma is stealing my heart without realizeing it. I just don't want to jump into anything with her and have my heart torn out again.

We were currently headed for Florida and the bus was about to make a pit stop. I honestly wanted to make the most of the next few day's with Emma. Because first off Emma's friend was going to be joining us for a couple of week's. Also because some god foresaken reason Val was also comeing with Michelle.

I was not looking forward to that because I was going to have to act like Emma meant nothing to me. Otherwise Val would cause some unwanted drama.

Also I had noticed that Emma's demeanor had changed the closer we got to Florida. I wasn't sure what was up with that. She had been hideing in the back room for most of the day, complaining about a headache or something.

I felt the bus come to a stop and the guy's were getting ready to get off and stretch.

"You comeing man?" Brian asked me.

"Nah I think I'm going to just go rest" I replied.

Brian gave me a knowing smirk. I kept my face void of any emmotions. How the hell this ass knew what my plan's were was beyond me. Of course he did know of my feeling's toward's Emma.

I watched as the guy's got off the bus and went back toward's the bunks. I contemplated just leaveing Emma alone. But something was pulling me toward's her.

I went and opened the door to the room and noticed that it was dark. Figureing she was asleep I went and got on the pull out bed slowly and wrapped my arm's around her. I pulled her into me and placed a gentle kiss on her head.

"You feeling better?" I whispered

"Mmmmm yeah a little bit" Emma mumbled, turning and resting her head on my chest.

"You know we can cancel the show tonight and I can take care of you" I whispered.

Emma started shakeing her head no at me. I was about to say something else to her. But we were rudely interupted when the door flew open. Emma sat up in a state of shock.

"Emma I was" Zacky started but trailed off "Oh your busy"

Zacky looked from her to me and back again. I saw a flash of hurt go through his eyes. Than he stormed away and than the front door to the bus slammed.

Emma looked down at me and than flopped back and groaned, covering her face. Well I guess the secret is out now!!!

**************************

Yeah so there you go. It was Matt!!!!! I actually had planned it that way at first. But than changed my mind last chapter when I wrote it. Than went back and forth debateing on who it should be.