Chapter 56 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV.....Two Month's later}

The past two month's have been a frantic mess. The guy's manager hasn't joined them once on the tour and has basically left me in charge of everything. Not that I mind or anything, because I can get it done. But that wasn't why I was hired. So now I have twice the work load.

Plus with going to a new town everyday and haveing a show everynight. Plus setting up public appearances for the guy's.

Now you would think it would be a joy traveling with five guy's and being the only girl. Hardly their rude and crude and won't leave you alone. But I love them all the more for it. The guy's had been more than supportive of mine and Matt's engagement. I had felt bad at first because of Zacky and he had kinda moped around for a bit. But he's come to term's with now and couldn't be more happy for us.

Matt and I were currently curled up on the couch on the bus watching a movie. Well I was curled up on the couch, Matt was sitting up with his arm wrapped around me and strokeing my hair. I had an arm wrapped around Matt's middle and my head was laying on his chest.

"Mmmmm baby I was thinking" Matt murmered.

"Uh-oh that could be dangerous" I chuckled lightly.

"Har har har" Matt said "But seriously, I was thinking"

"Bout what Mattie?" I asked, tilting my head up so I could look at him.

"Well two thing's really" Matt replied

"Uh-oh now what did I do?" I asked

"Will you shhhhhh and let me finish" Matt said

"Oh right sorry baby, please continue Master Sander's" I replied.

"Master Sander's hmmmmm? I think I like the sound of that" Matt said quietly, and leaning down to kiss me lightly.

"Focus Mattie" I said, patting his cheek lightly.

"Right, I was thinking about our wedding and living arangements" Matt said.

"What about our wedding?" I asked, confused.

I hadn't given it much thought I mean since Matt had asked me to marry him. Yes I had invested in some wedding magaizens, but hadn't really started planning. I thought we would start planning after the tour.

"Well I want to get married as soon as possible, if thats alright with you?" Matt asked sheepishly.

"Matt whats the rush? We have plently of time" I said, sitting up and furrowing my eyebrow's.

"I just want you to be Mrs. Sander's, already" Matt sighed, holding my hands.

"Ok and what was the other thing?" I asked.

"I want you to leave" Matt said

"Excuse me?" I asked, pulling my hands from his.

"No, no not like that baby. I want you to go back to California and move into my house in Huntington, well our house. Than I want you to start planning our wedding" Matt explained.

"Matt I have a job here. What about my job?" I asked.

"I've already talked to Rick about it and told him" Matt replied.

"You told Rick I was leaveing my job?" I asked, starting to get mad.

"Yeah, I didn't think it would be a problem" Matt said, confused.

"Thats the thing Matt you didn't think, you didn't ask" I said frustrated.

"Emma baby" Matt said.

"Save it Matthew" I said, walking back to mine and Matt's room.