Chapter 55 {Emma's POV}

A/N: Just a side note I'm anticapting about 15 chapter's of this story left. I'm determined to have this story done by December!!!!!

From: W

*******************************

{Emma's POV}

I couldn't believe it, I was engaged to Matt Sander's. The guy actually proposed to me. I was so giddy with happiness and felt like I was on cloud nine. I can't believe Matt would choose someone like me to be with. I kept stareing at the ring on my finger as Matt drove. I had no clue where we were going and I really didn't care. He could take me to the moon for all I care, as long as he was there with me. I looked at the diamonds on the ring and thought about teaseing him about it a little. I inspected the ring a little closer and saw Matt glance over at me and than back at the road.

"Is something wrong? Do you not like the ring? I mean if you don't like it we can go pick a new one tomarrow. One that you like" Matt rushed out.

Awwwwww he was so cute, he had been nervous all night. At first I thought something was wrong with the way he had been acting. But I think that was just the nervousness of asking me to marry him. But him still acting all nervous was too cute.

"Nothing's wrong Mattie. The ring is perfect" I said.

"Good. I saw it and it just reminded me of you" Matt replied, smileing over at me.

Matt grabbed my hand and laced our finger's together and brought my hand up his mouth and placeing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Mattie?" I asked

"Hmmmmm" Matt said.

"A-are these diamonds real?" I asked, trying to hide my smile.

"Of course they are" Matt replied, looking over at me and frowning.

"Oh" I replied

"Why?" Matt asked

"Oh I don't know. They just, oh I don't know how to put it. They just don't look real" I replied.

We pulled up to a red light and Matt looked over at me and scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Emma I never took you to be the materialistic type of girl. But if you seriously don't like the ring, we can take it back first thing in the morning and get you a new one" Matt said seriously, looking semi-hurt that there was a possibility I didn't like the ring.

I could put up the charaid anymore and started laughing. Matt looked surprized at my outbrust. I placed my hand on Matt's cheek and leaned over and pressed my lip's gently against his.

"The ring is fine, I love it" I said, against Matt's lips.

"That was mean" Matt pouted "I really thought you didn't like the ring"

"Awwwww poor baby" I laughed.

Matt leaned in and pecked my lip's again. A loud honk behind us caused us to jump apart and start laughing. Matt looked up and saw the light was green. He started driving again. I sighed and rested my head against the cool of the window and looked over at Matt.

Matt looked over at me and smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"I love you Emma, with all my heart" Matt said.

"I love you too" I replied.