Chapter 8

Ok so Emma here you go you wanted to find out what was in Zacky & Matt's dirty little minds. You'll find out a little bit about what their thinking. Hope you like it. Oh & Em's just so you know this chappy was not as easy to write as I thought. I kinda felt pervy writting it, psml :P

From: W :)

********************

Zacky's POV:

Looking at Emma standing there in my living room, stareing out at the view. I couldn't imagine a better vision than that. 'I mean damn could this girl or actually woman get any sexier?' I thought to myself. She was beautiful to me with her long golden blonde hair, and her eyes were fasinating since one eye was one color and the other eye was a different color, I felt bad because I actually didn't notice that until this morning.

She had the perfect sized breast that I knew would fit perfectly into my hands. And a nice little tight arse. Its nice and round and looks like its just grabable, oops sidetracked there. She has a nice shapely figure and her hips sway back and forth without effort. I don't think she even notices it.

I mean she's just bangable and I deffinately want to get her into my bed. 'To have her under neath me moaning and groaning and screaming my name'. Geez I need to get my head out of the gutter.

I'm going to have to use the nice and sweet Zacky to get this girl. Not the brash and loud Zacky, I think that Zacky might scare her off.

I mean all the girl's alway's go for Matt. I mean they go for me too, but there's just something about Matt.

I just know I got to get to this woman first, before Matt does. As soon as she walked into the club the other night there was just something about her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, but I noticed that Matt couldn't take his eyes off her either. Don't get me wrong Matt's my bro, I've known him forever and would do anything for him. Especially after that Val shit. But just this once I would like to get the girl first.

Luckily for me when Matt was trying to perv on her, Val showed up. So I took my chance and swooped in and talked to her. Than the piece de resistance I got to feel her sweet sweet full red lips on mine, even if it were for just a few minutes.

I could have kicked myself in the ass later since I didn't get her name or phone number. So imagine my surprize when we walked into that office yesterday, and there she was and to top it off she was going to be the bands personal assistant. Oooooooh this was going to be fun. She was going to around us 24/7. I could get her to fall in love with me I knew I could.

Than when I saw that ass grabbing her arm tightly in the parking garage. I wanted to rip his head off. I could tell he was hurting her, even if she said he wasn't. I wanted to be her knight in shining armour.

But now watching her standing in my house, I want her here all the time. I could tell when she first entered the living room she was freaking out and was trying to figure out where she was.

I decided to make my presance known to her so I chuckled. When she turned to figure out who chuckled at her. I watched as she looked over my body with lust in her eyes. Her jaw dropped open when she realized I was shirtless and started drooling over my hotness. It turned me on when I called her out on it and she started blushing. God I just wanted to do her, just bang her brain's out.

'I wonder if I took her back upstair's right now if she would want it hard and rough. Or nice and slow' I thought to myself.

"Zacky, Zacky" Emma said, looking concerned.

"Yeah what? I'm sorry spaced out there" I replied.

"Yeah I could tell. I've been calling your name for like 5 minutes" she responded.

I felt a blush starting to creep up on me and had to clear my throat to stop it.

"Awwwwww is Zacky-wacky getting a wittle bit embarrsed?" she asked in a baby voice, giggleing.

"No, I don't get embarrsed. I get even" I said, getting a evil smirk. I started taking a step toward's her.

"No, no Zachary, now whatever your thinking don't do it" she said, holding up a finger to warn me off and still taking steps backwards.

I kept walking up to her. She turned to run around the couch and took off down the hallway. I took off after her and caught up with her in a few second's. I grabbed her waist and turned her around and lifted her up. I threw her up and over my shoulder. She made a squealing noise and put her hands on back right above my ass and gave her herself some leverage.

'If only she would just reach down and grab my ass right now' I thought.

"Zachary you put me down right now" she squealed.

"Nope, sorry no can do, babygirl" I replied.

"Zachary PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" she exclaimed, pounding on my back with her hands.

"Sorry honey" I laughed.

I went to the staircase and headed upstair's to my room. I heard her gasp and stopped.

"What is something wrong?" I asked.

"N-no" she replied.

I started back up the stair's and walked into my room. I walked to my bed and placed Emma on the bed. She sat up leaning on her elbows and tried to push her hair out of her face. She was about to protest to me. But I didn't give her the chance I went and hovered above her. I stared deep into her eyes and slowly moved toward's her.