Chapter 29 {Emma's POV}

A/N: Sorry its been awhile since I updated I've been really busy lately. I'm writting this chapter envious right now that Emma is getting to see A7X tonight. I hope you have a great time Emma and I hope you get that hug!!!!! :)

********************************

{Emma's POV}

After getting in the room and shutting the door. I slide down the door, pulling my knee's up to my chest and leaning my forehead on my knee's. I took several deep breath's to calm down my rapidly beating heart.

I couldn't believe all of that just happend. First in the bathroom with Matt and the earth shattering, mind-blowing sex that we had twice. I mean I knew after that first kiss we shared a couple of week's ago, that I felt an attraction to him. But that was just 'WOW', I didn't know it was going to be as explosive as that.

I mean Zacky doesn't even come close. I grimaced to myself thinking of Zacky and what happend in his car. There was no comparison in my mind.

Than that shit with Brian, I grimaced again. That was embarseing, I can't believe we fell out the door like that. Almost showing him all of my assest's too. I will have to admit though I'm glad that it was Brian standing there and not one of the othe guy's. Especially Zacky, if it had been him, I wouldn't have known what to say to him.

One thing I know I wouldn't have wanted to see the pain in his eyes. I know if he find's out about this he is seriously going to be hurt and probably pissed. I know he has feeling's for me and after what just happend with Matt and I. I know that I don't have those feeling's for Zacky. But I also don't want to be the cause of problem's between Matt and Zacky.

'URGH' I mentally screamed at myself 'Why do thing's have to be so complicated?'

I know one thing for sure though I need to speak to Brian. I don't care how much he may dislike me, especially now with what he saw. But I need to let him know that I'm not out to hurt either of his friend's.

I got up off the floor and got dressed. Than finally got down to work on my computer. Letting all thought's of Zacky and Matt leave my mind for the moment.

*****************************

An hour and a half later I felt the bus coming to a hault. I figured we had pulled up to the venue the guy's were playing at tonight. I could hear the guy's up in the front of the bus. I sat in the room, on the couch for a few minutes and listened to them talking and laughing. I involuntarily shuddered when I heard Matt's deep laughter comeing from the front.

Sighing to myself I got up off the couch and decided I should join them. With my hand on the door knob, I paused. I took a deep breath and put a blank look on my face. 'Pull yourself together Emma' I screamed at myself.

Walking down the short hallway to the front of the bus. I stopped and leaned against the wall. Watching the comotion going on, Brian had his head in the fridge, Matt was leaning back on the counter with his arms crossed and aviators on, Arin was sitting on the couch, Zacky had Johnny in a head lock laughing, Johnny was trying to pull his head away from Zacky.

Zacky turned his body and saw me standing there. Zacky quickly let his hold on Johnny go, makeing Johnny lose his balance and falling on the ground. Zacky looked down at Johnny smileing.

"Nice one short shit" Zacky laughing

"Fuck you man" Johnny grumbled, getting up and glareing at Zacky. Makeing us all chuckle.

Zacky walked up to me smileing and threw an arm around my shoulder's. I tried to smile back at him. Instantly I felt guilty. I looked over at Matt, who was now noticeing me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, he had a blank look on his face. 'Ok and were back to Mr. All Business Sanders' I thought.

"All right lets go" Matt said

We all started heading to the front of the bus.

"Ummmm Brian can I speak to you for a minute?" I asked, shrugging off Zacky's arm.

Brian and Matt both turned around quirking up an eyebrow at me. Zacky looked down at me with a questioning look.

"Uh sure" Brian said confused, probably wondering what I need to talk to him about.

Matt and Zacky still just stood there

"Uh alone guy's" I said, looking at Zacky and Matt.

Zacky looked hesitant to leave me alone with Brian, but finally nodded. Then left Brian, Matt, and I standing there. I looked at Matt with a 'what are you still doing here' look. Matt quirked his eyebrow up over his aviators at me and smirked. I have a feeling he knows what I'm going to talk to Brian about.

Matt took off, leaveing Brian and I standing there by ourself's. I started feeling really nervous. Maybe this was a bad idea.