Chapter 54 {Matt's POV}

{Matt's POV}

Holy hell I was nervous as all get out. My palm's were slightly sweaty and I had a tight hold of the stearing wheel, I hadn't been nearly as nervous asking Val to marry me as I was Emma. Maybe thats because Emma was someone special and I could see myself with her for the rest of my life.

I could feel keep glanceing at me and I did the same. Except I kept looking up and down her long leg's that I loved have wrapped around my waist when were.....oh shit tunnel. I shifted around uncomfortably in my seat, but trying to keep from Emma noticeing.

We finally reached the restruant I had made reservations at. I got out and handed the valet the key's and than opened Emma's door. We walked into the restruant hand in hand. I could already feel all the stares I was getting. Even though I had my tattoo's covered up, I could feel people judgeing me. I normally wouldn't come to a fancy restruant like this.

But I wanted to bring Emma somewhere I wouldn't be easily reconized and us be interupted by people trying to get autographs. I wanted tonight to be special for Emma. We were lead to a table and I held Emma's chair out for her. I sat down across from her.

The waiter came and took our order's and brang us our wine. I just sat there and stared at Emma. She looked absolutely beautiful tonight. Emma looked up at me and caught me stareing at her. In the dim lighting of the restruant I could see the light blush creeping up her neck. I chuckled quietly at her.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Nothing, you know I don't think I told you earlier. But you look beautiful tonight" I said.

"Thank you" Emma said, blushing even more "You look quite dashing yourself"

The waiter finally brang our dinner out to us. We ate silently but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

"So do you have any room for dessert?" I asked.

"I couldn't, I'm stuffed as it is" Emma replied.

"Please for me" I pouted.

"Ummmm" Emma said.

"Please" I begged.

"O-kay" Emma replied.

I nodded to the waiter to bring out the dessert. Once the dessert was brought out and I had a few bites. I excused myself and went into the restroom and gave myself a pep talk in the mirror.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the table. I stopped right behind Emma and got down on one knee. I cleared my throat slightly. Emma turned around slightly confused and had a shocked look on her face.

"M-Matt what are you doing?" Emma gasped.

"Emma from the first moment I meet you I knew I had to get to know you. There was just something about you. That I had to get know about you. I know I didn't make it easy on you. But at some point I feel in love with you and I can't imagine my life without you in it. Emmalena Alton will you marry me?" I asked, than squeezed my eyes shut.

It was silent and I was afraid that I had scared her off. I cracked open an eye and saw Emma looking at me with tear's in her eyes.

"Well?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, yes Matt" Emma smiled.