Chapter 40 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

"I just don't get what the see in her. She's not even that pretty" Gena hissed at Val.

"Calm down Gena, you'll get Zacky back and I'll get Matt back, I promise" Val whispered.

"I just can't believe Zacky" Gena hissed, continueing on with her rant.

"Gena don't worry she'll get what's comeing to her" Val hissed.

My eyebrow's scrunched in confusion at that. I glanced over at Trista and she looked ready to go and beat down Gena and Val. Just than as if Val could sense us watching she glance at my door. I quickly moved back hopeing Val hadn't seen me.

After that Trista and I could hear their footstep's moveing away from the door. Trista and I waited for a few more minutes before exiting the room and makeing our way to the front of the bus.

Looking around at the guy's Matt and Zacky looked annoyed, Arin looked indifferent, Brian looked bored, and Johnny was smirking at Trista. Which in return caused Trista to giggle and blush. I just rolled my eyes at her. Val and Gena sent glares at Trista, Michelle seemed uncomfortable about the situation.

"Don't forget about Lacey, Johnny. Don't want you turn into Matthew and Zachary" Val hissed, shoveing his head slighty.

Johnny sent a glare at Val. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Trista about to snap. I needed to difuse this situation and fast.

"Val Drop It Already For Christ Sake" Matt snapped.

Val turned around to fein innocence to Matt, but thought better of it after seeing the look on Matt's face.

"Are we just going to stand around and play petty games or are we going to get to work?" I asked, looking at the guy's.

"Work of course babe" Zacky replied, walking over to me.

"Zacky we still need to talk" Gena said, obviously irritated.

Zacky ignored her and put an arm around my shoulder's. Leading us off the bus. I sent an aplogetic smile to Matt who seemed to be glareing at us through his aviator's.

**************************

Sound check went much more smoother than I would have thought. Especially with Trista's help. The only thing I didn't appreciate was Val and Gena glareing at me the entire time. Val thought she would try and correct me several times stateing that she used to do my job and could do it ten times better. There were several times when I almost slammed down my clipbroad and told her if she thought she could do better than go right ahead. Back luckily for me Michelle stepped in and to Val to back off.

After sound check the guy's came rushing off the stage. I saw make a move toward's me but quickly stop himself. I guess Val had caught it and glared at me.

Trista saw it also and sent me a sympathetic look. I saw Zacky makeing his way over to me. But Gena caught up to him just as he reached me.

"Zachary you can't keep ignoreing me. We need to talk and we need to talk now" Gena said, stamping her foot like a three year old.

Zacky rolled his eyes and pecked my lip's.

"Fine Gena we'll talk" Zacky sighed.

Gena and Zacky went off to talk. That left Trista and myself alone. Trista and I walked away and started wondering down a hallway backstage. As we were walking I noticed five figures in the hall.

I knew we shouldn't have left the guy's and looking at the figure's I knew who exactly they were. And I didn't want to encounter them. Just as I grabbed Trista's arm to turn her around I heard someone yell after us.

"Emma where do you think your going?"