Chapter 12 (Emma's POV)

AN: Ok & once again Emma like I said on FB, sorry its taken a couple of day's to update. Your story is the one thats been on my mind right now. But its all jumbled up & I'm trying to get it out how I want it. So please forgive me if it takes longer for me to get these chapter's out. I really really don't want to rush & mess up your story. So anyway's on with the chapter!!!

Thanks from: W

*********************

(Back to Emma)

I woke up a couple of hour's later on the couch and with a sore neck. I sighed and sat up rubbing the back of my neck. Feeling even more confused than before. I mean I knew I had an attraction to both Matt and Zacky. But which one was stronger, I wasn't sure. I slumped back on the couch and rubbed my temples and sighed.

'I mean both of them are good, no not good, but great looking. They both have tattoo's and pierceing's. Zack is slightly built but Matt is just built and his muscles make me fell safe' I thought to myself.

'Zacky has his bright green eyes that alway's sparkle. He's sweet and gentle and careing. When he touches me, he makes me feel safe and that's it. It doesn't make my insides go crazy. But Matt, now Matt just is mysterious behind his hazel eyes. Oh and how those dimples and smile make me melt. How I just want to run my finger's through his dark brown hair. How when he touches me I turn into a puddle of goo, but still feel safe at the same time' I thought.

I grabbed the little pillow off the couch and held it up to my face and screamed.

"UGGGGGGHHHHHH" I said frustrated.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and found the person I wanted to call the most. I pushed to call button after a few minutes, debating it was the best decision to call.

"Hello?" the voice squeaked.

"Hey Mand" I said.

"OMG Emma, why the heck did you not come see me when you were here?" Mandy asked me.

Mandy was another one of my bestfriend's besides Trista and Tatum. She could have come with us and rounded out our business. But Mandy decided to stay back and marry her middle school crush and have babies.

"I'm sorry Mandy it was a quick trip" I replied.

"Thats still no excuse" she huffed.

"I'm sorry with whipped cream and cherries on top" I asked like a question.

"So what do I owe the great pleasure of the great Emmalena Alton calling me?" she asked.

I sighed again and realized it would be a while before she completely forgave me.

"Well I sort of have a problem and it not something Tatum and Trista can't help me with it" I said.

"What kind of problem?" she asked.

"Boy problem" I mumbled.

"What was that?" she asked again, but I could hear the giggle in her voice.

"Boy problem's" I said exasperated.

"Well of course Trista and Tatum can't help you with your boy problem's. So what's the problem exactly?" she asked me.

"Well I got this big job working for Avenged Sevenfold and well two of the band member's are hitting on me. And well I just don't know exactly what to do" I said.

"Avenged Sevenfold? AVENGED FREAKING SEVENFOLD? O.M.G, like seriously? Oooooooo two huh? Is it M. Shadow's and Zacky Vengeance hitting on you?" she asked all giggly. I had to roll my eyes at how she sounded right now, like a love struck teenager.

"Uhhh, yeah how did you know? Have you been talking to Trista and Tatum?" I asked her.

"No I just think that your their type" she giggled again. "So how long are you going to be with them?" she asked.

"O-kaaaayyyy, I don't think those two really have a type. I think they would do anything with a set of boob's and a short skirt" I said sarastically.

"Oh come on Emma, don't let douche canoe win. You know your a beautiful person, on the inside and out" Mandy replied.

"And you still haven't told me how long?" she added, as an after thought.

"Two year's" I replied.

"TWO YEAR'S" she screached "So what exactly is the problem?" she asked.

"Yes Mand two year's and the problem is I don't know what to do" I said.

"Hmmmmm well I'm not likeing the two year's. But I guess I just don't see what your problem is. I mean your going to be traveling with some hot guy's" she said.

"Thats my point. I'm going to be traveling with them. I'm going to be working for them. I need to keep it professional Mand" I said.

"Why? Didn't you say already that their hitting on you?" she asked.

I sighed "My point is what if I were to get inimate with one of them and it doesn't work out? Then I'm working in an enviroment that is tense" I said.

"So just bang them now and get it over with" she replied.

"Mandy banging isn't the solution to eveything" I sighed.

"Do you like one of them Emma?" she asked seriously.

"I don't know Mand. I mean Zack he's a great guy, he's great friendship wise. But Matt he just makes me turn to goo and makes me feel safe" I sighed.

"Hmmmm well have you kissed either of them?" she asked.

"Yes Zacky" I replied.

"Did you feel anything when he kissed you?" she asked.

"Not anything earth shattering if thats what you mean" I said.

"Hmmmm I see" she said, but I could tell there was more behind it.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"Well I think... Oh look Josh is home sorry Em got to go... Hey baby, yeah that was Emma" Mandy said, hanging up the phone.

I sighed and hung up my phone more confused now than ever.