Chapter 23 (Emma's POV)

A/N: So sorry its been a whole week again since I last updated. It was a crazy week for me last week. Taking a child to the hospital and getting stitches and than other thing's. So this is for you crazy Emma.

********************************

(Emma's POV)

I stood at the top of the step's of the bus and looked around. This was not what I was expecting. I actually don't know what I was expecting. I mean I've been on tour buses before. I heard someone come up behind me.

"So are you just going to stand there all day in the way? Or are you going to let the rest of us on?" Brian snapped.

I moved over to the side to let him by and as he went by he shoulder bumped me. I narrowed my eyes at his retreating back as he went down the bus hallway. 'What the hell is his problem with me? Is he going to act like this the whole tour? Cause if he is than I don't know if this is going to work' I thought to myself.

"Hey don't pay attention to Syn. He acts like a douche most of the time. But if you get to know the real Bri, than he's a nice guy" Johnny said smiling, while walking up past me.

Arin, Zacky, Matt and the driver were all next up on the bus. I watched as they all moved around with ease. I snapped out of it when I heard the bus start up and start moving.

I cleared my throat "Ummmmm where am I going to be sleeping?" I asked.

I saw Zacky smirk at me and Matt kept a blank look on his face.

"Well she's not sleeping with me" Brian said, coming from the back. I saw Johnny throw something at his head and smiled thankfully at him.

"You can alway's sleep with me" Zacky smirked.

"NO" Matt and Brian said at the same time. I narrowed my eyes at Brian again.

"I mean there's three bunk's for the taking and the back room. I mean I usually take the back room but you can have it. I'll take a bunk" Matt said rubbing the back of his neck, and glanceing at Brian.

"I can't take the back room from you Matt" I said.

"Ummmm yeah, well, that" Matt cleared his throat "That used to be Jimmy's room" he said.

"Oh" I replied, feeling uncomfortable.

"Look really its alright. None of us really feel comfortable sleeping back there" he said.

"Oh, ummmmm, alright than" I said, looking at the guy's.

"Are you kidding me man? She can share my bunk with me?" Zack said.

"Hey I'm just saying we need to keep a business relationship with Ms. Alton" Matt said in a cold tone.

"I don't think shareing a bunk with her will keep that partnership, do you Zack?" he asked.

'Oh so thats how Mr. Sander's wants to play it now, eh? He just wants to keep a "business/partnership relationship" with me? That kiss I guess meant nothing to him. Well two can play at that game' I thought to myself.

"I just think she would be more than welcome in my bunk" Zacky grumbled.

"I'm sure you would Zack" Matt snapped.

"Hey you know what you guy's I think I can make my own choices. Zack thank you for the offer" I saw Zack smile at me, and I swear I saw Matt's face fall "But I think it would be best if I stayed in the back room" I said.

"Johnny will please show me to the back room?" I asked him.

"Sure" he nodded, and got up from the couch.

We both walked back to the back with both Zack and Matt looking on in shock. After Johnny had walked me back to the room and left. I had looked around the room it was quiet a nice size, for being on a bus. It had two large black leather couches. One of which pulled out into a bed. A large plasma TV placed on the wall. Two game stations and tons of games and movies.

I went ahead and placed my clothes in the small closet, which also had some drawers in it. I sat on one of the couches an had just pulled out my laptop, when a lite knock came on the door. I sighed and got up and walked over to the door. I opened it up to have Matt barge in.

I turned to look at him and question what he was doing. When he pushes me up against the door closeing it and than reaching around and locking the door. He placed his hands on either side of my head and leaned down. I looked up to ask what he was doing but found my breath catching in my throat. With the intense look in his hazel orbs which were much more closer than I thought. Matt leaned in more, are noses were almost touching. I could feel his warm breath over my face.

"What do you think your doing?" Matt asked, moving an inch closer.