Chapter 41 {Emma's & Mystery Person's POV's}

{Emma's POV}

"Well, well, well it look's like I was right and you did come crawling back to me" Brad laughed, as him and his team mates came walking up to us.

"I'm not here for you Brad" I snapped.

"Really are you sure about that?" Brad asked, as he and his friend's made a circle.

"Yes I'm sure" I snapped again.

"Oh come on Emma, I know you miss me" Brad said lowly, cupping my cheek.

"G-get your hands off her" Trista snapped.

"Or what Trista? What are you going to do about it?" Brad growled, glareing angerily at Trista.

I knew this was going to happen. I knew being in Tampa was a bad bad idea. Trista and I should have just stayed with the guy's. Now I felt trapped and I had Trista trapped with me. With a circle of five large hockey player's around us. What made it worse was that Brad and Trista never liked eachother. Trista wasn't afraid to run her mouth off to Brad either. As much as I loved Trista, now was not the time for her to be running her mouth.

"Trista" I begged, pleading to her with my eyes.

"Yeah Trista" Brad mocked

"Now Emma your going to come back to me right?" Brad asked, looking back at me.

"No" I replied

"Excuse me?" Brad asked, shocked I had spoken back at me.

"She said NO, douche canoe. You know what that mean's right?" Trista sneered.

"Trista. I. Suggest. You. Shut. Your. Trap" Brad gritted out.

"Bite Me" Trista replied.

Brad turned to one of his team mates and his team mate went behind Trista and grabbed her.

"This is your last chance Emma" Brad said in a warning tone, glareing back at me.

"My answer is still NO" I replied.

Brad gave me a dark look and stepped back. Before I knew what was happening the back of Brad's hand collided with the side of my face. The force of the impact sent me sprawling on the floor.

"This is why I won't come back to you arsehole" I glared up at Brad.

"She never knew when to keep her mouth shut" sneered someone.

******************************

{Mystery Person's POV}

I watched as those two tramps that I used to call bestfriend's ran their mouth's off to Brad. I never understood how Brad thought Emma was so much better than me. Emma didn't deserve Brad, I did. I could love Brad better than Emma ever could. I could never stand Emma or Trista. All those year's I had to put up with them. I only did it for Brad. I know people would call it incest what Brad and I had since we're cousin's. But what Brad and I shared was true love.

I chuckled as I watched Brad back hand Emma and went flying to the floor. I guess its time for my presence to be known. Its time for Emma to learn she need's to stop trying to steal people's men. I knew that Val and Gena were doing their parts in detaining Zacky and Matt. But we had to act fast.

"She never knew when to keep her mouth shut" I sneered, comeing out of the shadows.

Both Emma and Trista looked at me in shock and hurt.

"Tatum?" Both Trista and Emma asked.

I ignored them both and walked up to Brad and wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling his face down and kissing him with all I had.

"Oh god I think I'm going to be sick" I heard Trista and Emma mumble.

I pulled away from Brad and glared at the two of them. Walking over to Emma, I crouched down next to her.

"Maybe next time bitch you'll learn not to mess with other people's men" I sneered, than stood up.

I gave Emma two good swift kick's in her side. Brad walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder's.

"You were right baby. Trista and Emma are nothing but whore's" Brad said.

We heard footstep's comeing quickly toward's our group. I decided it was time to get out of there. So Brad and I and our friend's turned and walked away.