Chapter 13 (Emma's POV)

After my confusing call with Mandy, seriously my head was a complete jumble now. I got up off the couch and headed into my kitchen. I flipped the light on and looked at the wall clock. I noticed that it was already dinner time. I was still tired, grumpy, hungry, and confused. I looked in the fridge and pulled out some leftover's, and a bottle of water. I leaned on the counter while heating up my food.

Grabbing my food out of the microwave. Sitting at my small dineing table I started eating. When I heard someone banging on my front door. I got up and went to the door, opening it to a very angry looking Trista.

"EMMA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY" Trista screeched.

I flinched from the sound of it "Ummmmmm out all day" I responded. Trista sent me a hard glare.

"Do you know how worried we were about you. No phone calls, you didn't show up for work, you didn't call into work. We thought you were dead in a ditch somewhere" Trista huffed, pushing her way into my apartment.

"Come in" I mumbled, closing the door.

"What was that?" Trista asked, turning and glareing at me again.

"I'm sorry?" I said like a question, when I turned around.

"Hmph. Emma whats going on with you? Ever since you got back from your trip back home, you've been acting strange" Trista said.

I sighed and walked back over to my dineing room table. With Trista following me. I knew she wasn't just going to drop it. But I had hoped maybe she would just this once.

"Well?" she huffed, with her hands on her hip's.

"Trist honestly I don't know whats going on" I said, looking up at her. She huffed one last time and than sat at the other chair.

"Ok well for starter's why have you been acting strange since you got back?" she asked.

"I haven't been acting strange since I got back. Have I?" I asked in return.

"Ok well not really since you got back but since the night at the club. Well yeah since you got back. Then those guy's at the club" she said, narrowing her eyes at me. I cringed inside, I was hopeing that she had been to drunk to remember the club, but obviously she had forgotten about the guy's.

"Than when Avenged Sevenfold offered you that job. You actually acted like that wasn't a great opprotunity for you, when thats what you love to do the most. Thats why we told you to take it" she said.

"I know, I know" I sighed.

"Plus you know, you get to travel with some really good looking guy's" she said, wiggleing her eyebrow's at me.

"Ugh don't remind me" I said, moving the food and dropping my head on the table.

"What that you traveling with hot guy's?" she asked confused.

"Yeah that" I replied, lifting my head and getting up. I grabbed my plate and walked over to the sink.

"You know that one guy, whats his name?" she asked, snapping her finger's "Came in today to ask you to lunch"

"Who? Matt?" I asked.

"Yeah thats the one, I think" she said.

I gupled and dropped the plate into the sink. 'So thats why he came to Zack's all pissed off' I thought to myself. I couldn't help the smile the smile that spread across my face.

"Hey Em's you ok?" Trista asked, snapping her finger's in my face.

"Yeah great. Hey how about we go out tonight?" I asked her "I mean since I only have a week left here"

"Sure. I call Tatum and tell her. You go get ready" she replied, giving me a strange look. I just smiled at her and quickly went to my room.

I started riffleing threw my closet looking for an outfit. Something cute and sexy. Trista walked in with my cell phone.

"Your phone was beeping" she said, handing me my phone.

I took a look at it and had a new text message from a number I didn't know. I decided to open it anyway and had a huge smile on my face, once I read it.

**New Message** Unkown* Hey beautiful what you doing tonight? Oh and sorry I stole your number while you were asleep ~ Zacky Vengeance

I quickly typed a reply and hit send to him.

**New Message**

You think I'm beautiful, eh? Trista, Tatum and I are headed out for a night on the town~ Emma

I looked over at Trista digginh threw my clothes now, looking for something for me and her.

"So who was that?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me. I debated if I should tell her or not.

"Ummm that was Zack" I replied, looking at the ground.

"Zack? Zack who?" she asked.

I was going to reply to her but luckily I was saved by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said, answering the phone.

"Hey so where you going tonight? And yes you are beautiful to me" Zack said.

I started blushing like crazy and was about to answer. When the phone was ripped from my hand.

"Hello, who's this?" Trista asked. I tried to grab the phone back but she moved away from me. Her eyes widened but I couldn't hear what Zack was saying.

"Zack how do you know Emma?" she asked. I lunged for the phone again. Trista moved out of my way and held her finger up in a 'just a minute' way.

"Wait Zacky's your name? You mean your Zacky Vengeance?" she asked, looking at me and narrowing her eyes.

I grabbed the phone from Trista.

"Sorry about that Zack" I said

"Thats ok beautiful" he chuckled.

"So whats going on?" I asked

"How about we meet up tonight?" he asked.

"Ok" I replied.

We made are plans and said are goodbyes. Once I hung up the phone. I noticed Trista stareing at me. I knew I owed her an explaination.