Chapter 48 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV....Three Day's Later}

Its been three day's since Trista and I left Florida. Three day's since I left the guy's. Three day's since I left the drama of Val and Gena. Three day's since I left my Mattie. God I missed Matt.

Matt had given me the sweetest kiss at the airport before mine and Trista's flight had left. It had left me with tingles all over. Even now three day's later if I pressed my finger's to my lip's I could still feel Matt's lip's lingering on mine. Although I have worried with me leaveing and Val still being with Matt. That maybe just maybe Matt has forgotten about me.

Although not completely though we have talked and text eachother for the past three day's. Now I just feel like a giddy and nervous teenager. Matt and the guy's are arriveing in Toronto today. I'm supposed to be meeting them in a few hour's. I had no clue what to wear.

"Emma" my mom called.

"Yes mom" I said, pokeing my head out of the closet.

"So do we get to meet this young man that has my baby all flustered?" my mom asked.

"Who said there was a guy mom?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Emma, I'm your mom and mom's know these kinds of thing's. Plus you've been walking around in a daze for three day's. Also the blush say's alot" my mom said.

"Trista told you didn't she" I sighed.

"Yes Trista may have said something" my mom laughed.

I had to roll my eyes about Trista of course running her mouth. I spent the next hour talking to my mom about the band, the guy's, and Matt. I even told her about the drama that had unfolded. My mom helped me get ready.

"I want to meet this young man Emma. As I'm sure your father will too" my mom said.

"Mooommmm" I whined

"Emma if this young man mean's that much too you I want to meet him" my mom said again.

"Alright, alright, alright I'll see when he'll be able to come by" I responded.

"Tonight Emma" mom said

"Mom" I said exasperated

"Tonight" she repeated, giving me a look.

*******************************

I pulled the rental van into the short term parking at the airport. I rushed into the airport. I was already running short on time. With the whole not being able to pick out an outfit, to talking to my mom, to getting the rental van, to driving in the traffic. I was running behind schedule. I just hoped I got here before the guy's did. I didn't want them waiting on me in an unfamilar place.

I rushed through the terminal's and through the security check point's. I finally found out where the plane was suppose to be unloading. Luckily they weren't there yet. I sat on one of the hard chair's and waited. Fifteen minutes later I saw the plane taxi up to the loading and unloading dock. Twenty minutes after that I saw passenger's disembarking from the plane.

I finally saw my guy's comeing down the ramp. 'Wow where did that come from? My guy's? Well I guess in a way they were my guy's' I thought to myself.

I had to chuckle to myself at them trying to disguse themself's. Matt had a bandana wrapped around his head with his signature hat, aviator's, and a hoodie on with the hood pulled over his hat. Zacky had on a bandana and hat, and shades, Brian had a hoodie on and shades, Johnny I had no idea what his get up was, I couldn't describe it if you asked me to, Arin was the only one I wouldn't have been able to recognized if I didn't know it was him.

I saw Matt looking around and than his gaze feel on me. His signature dimpled smirk made me melt where I stood. He opened his arm's for me and I rushed over to him.