Chapter 44 {Matt's POV}

{Matt's POV}

Zacky and I quickly walked down the hallway's backstage. I could hear Gena and Val following us. Why they were following I have no clue. As we turned down another corner I could hear raised voices. Two of the voices sounded like Trista and Emma. I started walking faster, I didn't like the sound of the voices.

As we walked around another corner I suddenly realized why I had such a bad feeling. I came to a stop looking at the scene. Emma was laying on the ground crying and holding her side. I noticed a group of people walking away.

Seeing Emma on the ground like that made my blood boil. I ran over to where Trista was kneeling on the ground next to Emma. Skidding to a stop I went down on to my knee's.

"What.The.Fuck.Happened?" I growled.

Trista just shook her head and had tear's running down her face. Trista pushed some hair back from Emma's face. I looked at Emma and what I saw caused me to see red.

The side of Emma's face was red and had a visiable hand print. Also her lip was split and bleeding.

"Who.The.Fuck.Was.That?" I spat, visiably shakeing.

Emma looked at me with tear's running down her face. I cupped her cheek's gently and wiped away her tear's with my thumb's. Emma put her arm's around my neck and latched onto me tightly. She moved the rest of her body onto my lap.

"Matt" Emma sniffed

"Emma.Who.The.Fuck.Did.This.To.You?" I gritted out, grinding my teeth together.

I felt Emma shiver in my arm's. I didn't mean to scare her but nobody get's away with hurting the girl I love.

"Emma.Answer.Me.Now" I demanded, getting angrier by the minute.

"Matt man, chill down, your scareing Emma" Zacky said calmly, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Emma baby look at me" I said, more gently this time.

I heard an audible gasp behind me and I could careless who it came from. All that mattered to me was Emma. Emma pulled her face away from my chest. Her eyes wide in shock with me calling her 'baby' infront of everyone. Or maybe because it was the first time I openly called her 'baby'.

"Emma please who did this?" I asked, kissing the corner of her mouth.

"M-my ex-ex boyfriend" Emma said, quietly.

I nodded and stood up with her in my arm's. I handed Emma's shakeing form over to Zacky. Both of them with confused expression's on their faces. I leaned in and gave Emma a soft kiss.

"I love you baby" I said, softly pulling away.

Emma continued to look at me in shock. I guess we'll be needing to talk later. That is if I'm not in jail.

"MATT HOW COULD YOU?" Gena screeched.

"GENA" Zacky and I both snapped, causeing Emma to flinch.

I kissed Emma gently again and pulled back with a hard expression on my face. Emma clutched onto my shirt.

"Matt?" Emma asked.

"I'll be back babe" I said, prying her hand off my shirt.

I turned around and ran in the direction that asshole went. Hearing Zacky mutter a 'crap' behind me.

"MATT" Emma yelled

"SOMEBODY GO GET BRIAN" I heard Zacky yell.