Chapter 21 (Matt & Zack's POV's)

(Matt's POV)

'Man what the fuck is Val doing here? She's annoying the fuck out of me' I thought to myself. As I once again had to peel her arm's from around my neck and take a step away from her. 'Geez can she not take a fucking hint I don't like her anymore. That we're through, no more. I don't love her anymore. Man fucking Brian and Michelle and their big mouth's. I'm seriously going to kick Brian's ass' I thought to myself.

I can not wait to get this tour started and get out on the road again. So I can get the fuck away from Val. Out of the corner of my eye I can see her flapping her mouth about something. But I'm not fucking paying attention to her.

I take a look around the studio and realize that everyone that is supposed to be there is, except for Emma. Hmmmmmm I wonder where she could be? I haven't seen her in a week, ever since that night in the club. I don't even know what happend to her and Zack after the hallway. Because Val came and found me and kept bitching at me. Zack told me nothing happend, yeah right like I believe that!!!!!

Just than Emma came walking in and damn she looked fucking gorgous. In her pink running pants and a white tank top that fit her body perfectly. Her hair was swept up and she wasn't wearing any make-up. You could tell she just threw on whatever, but she still looked fucking perfect.

----------------------------------------

(Zack's POV)

We we're all sitting here in the studio waiting to go. We we're just waiting on Emma to get here. I think we were all ready to get this tour started. It was still hard imagineing doing it without Jimmy. But we all know he would want us to go on.

I can tell Matt is ready to go because he look's ready to strangle Val. I keep hopeing that Val keep's him distracted long enough. Because Matt keep's asking me what went on between me and Emma last week. Like hell I'm going to tell him what happend in my vehcile, like its his business anyway's.

Speaking of Emma, she's been avoiding me this past week like the plague. And its starting to irritate the shit out of me.

Oh lookie there look who just walked in. Looking sexy as hell. But I need to keep my facial expression's unreadable so she can't tell the affect that she's having on me.