Chapter 2

Sitting next to me was a very good looking guy. Who smelled oh so good. From the side view I was getting I could see he had dark brown hair, his perfect nose, and his full lips, and could tell he had a perfect smile. I couldn't tell what color of eyes he had, as I wasn't looking into them.

He had on a tight fitting black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of nikes. He obviously worked out or took very good care of himself, because his shirt clung to his muscles.

I swallowed hard realizeing how long I had been peeking at him. I forced my eyes back to the dance floor where Trista and Tatum were. My eyes widening in shock, as I saw them swapping spit with eachother, and Tatum feeling on Trista's chest.

"Damn. You going to get in on that action too?" I heard a deep sexy voice ask me.

I turned my head toward's 'the hottie' and narrowed my eyes at him.

"What was that?" I hissed

"I said are you going to go join your friend's? I would pay money to see that" he replied, his voice sending shiver's through me.

"Don't pay any attention to him, he's drunk" another voice said.

I turned to look at the new person standing at my right. Standing there was another guy, who was just as good looking as the first one. But this guy seemed to have a cute boyish look to him. He also had dark brown hair, which was slighty longer than 'the hottie', he had brown eyes, he had his nose pierced, and had snakebite pierceing's.

He was also wearing a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. I looked back up at his face and he smirked at me. I blushed at being caught checking him out.

"Done checking me out now?" he asked, still smirking. I heard the faint sound of a chuckle behind me.

"I-I wasn't checking you out" I stammered.

"Sure you weren't. You know its ok to check me out, if you want to" he chuckled.

"I was not, repeat NOT checking you out" I repeated, feeling slightly embarrsed.

"Ok, ok. So my names Zacky, by the way" he said, holding out his hand for me to shake.

I put my hand in his and shook it smileing. Zacky held onto my hand for a few seconds longer than necessary. Someone behind me cleared there throat and I turned to see what their problem was. 'The hottie' was giving us a weird look. I was about to ask what his problem was, when I got interuppted by a squealing voice.

"Babyyyyyyy there you are. Where have you been?" the high pitched whinny voice squealed. She walked up to him and stood between his legs, where he was sitting. Than threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his.

'The hottie' was looking at me the whole two seconds the kiss lasted. He pulled back from her and pried her arm's from around his neck , looking annoyed.

"None of your business Val" he replied, still looking a me over her shoulder.

His stareing was starting to unnerve me. I quickly turned and found Zacky looking at me worridly.

"You want to dance?" I asked him

"Uh, I don't really dance" he replied "but how about I buy you a drink?" he asked, with a smile.

"Sure" I smiled back at him.

Zacky pulled me over to a couple empty stool's and we both sat down. He order a couple of beer's. When the bar tender sat the beer infront of me, I took a drink. It tasted so freaking nasty and bitter. My face must have shown I didn't like it very much, because Zacky started laughing at me.

"What?" I asked him

He just shook his head at me and smiled. Zacky and I sat there for awhile and just talked while he drank and I listened. A few hour's later a very toasted Trista and Tatum came stumbling up to us.

"Heyyyyyyy Em's. Who's the sexy man?" Trista slured.

I sighed and shook my head at them. Obviously they had, had enough to drink and it was time to get them home. I looked over at Zacky apoligetically.

"I'm sorry, I should get them home" I said to him.

"Its ok, I understand. Here I'll help you get them out to the car" Zacky said, with a gentle smile.

I nodded my head at him with a small smile on my face. I grabbed Trista's arm and slung it over my shoulder and put my arm around her waist. I looked at Zacky as he went over and said something to his friend's. Than came over and picked Tatum up.

He followed me outside and out to the parking lot. I leaned Trista up against the car and than got into her purse. I got out her keys and unlocked her car. I opened the door and slid Trista in the passenger seat. I opened the back door for Zacky and he gently laid Tatum in the back seat and stood up.

"You ok to drive?" he asked, looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied, shutting the passenger door.

Zacky looked at me and finally after determining that I was ok to drive. He shut the back door of the car and walked to the driver's side of the car with me.

"So I had a good time tonight" he said.

"Yeah me to" I whispered.

Zacky stepped closer to me and I backed up into the car door. Zacky placed his hands on either side of me on the car and looked into my eyes. I sallowed and looked up at him. Zacky started to lean down and lightly pressed his lips to mine. There was a small jolt of electricity that passed through the small kiss. But it was nothing like I had expected it to be.

Zacky pulled back and smiled at me and I smiled back. He opened the car door for me. I got in and he closed the door.

"Goodnight" we both said. I put the keys in the ignition and drove off.