Chapter 18 (Emma's POV)

Emma's POV:

As soon as I was pushed against the wall I felt someone's lips on mine. I knew who it was though I could feel their snake bites once again. Zack slowly pulled back from me and I slowly opened my eyes that had shut on there on. Zack looked deep into my eyes and started to lean in once again.

I felt my eyes start to flutter shut again. But instead of feeling his lips on mine. He kissed my forehead and then my eye lids and than each of my cheeks. Then he kissed my chin and then each corner of my mouth, but never on my lips. I could feel his lips hovering right above mine. A sigh slipt past my lips from the suspense of waiting.

I felt his breath caressing my lips when he chuckled. Than felt him pull back from my mouth and move toward's my ear.

"You want to kiss me don't you? You want me to kiss you?" he whisperd in my ear.

I couldn't form any words or sentences, so I just whimperd in response. He chuckled again and lightly pressed his lips right under my ear. I shivered slightly at the touch.

He moved to my mouth again and pressed his lips to mine. Just from the contact of his lips against mine. I gave an involuntary sigh. When the sigh passed my lips they parted. Zack slipped his tongue inside of mine and his tongue searched for mine.

When our tongues meet they fought together. With him winning domance. I let him control the kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck, with one of my hands snakeing up to tangel in his hair. He held on to my hips and pressed himself into me.

During the kiss I was waiting for the explosion to go off in my head. But it wasn't happening, it was just a kiss. It wasn't a bad kiss. It was hard and demanding. But there just wasn't any sparks flying for me.

One of Zack's hands started moving down from one of my hip's and traveled to my thigh. He lightly moved his hand to the back of my thigh and lifted my leg to wrap around his waist. He rubbed his hand up and down on the outside of my thigh.

We broke from the kiss with me gasping for air. He started kissing down my jaw line to my throat. When he got to my throat he placed little kisses there. His hand on my thigh moved up higher underneath my skirt. He started sucking on my skin on my throat and gropped my ass.

"Z-z-zack what are you doing?" I gasped out.

All I got in response was a moan and him starting to grind on me. I could feel how excited he was threw my panties. But still no sparks for me. This was just two people makeing out in a club, for godness sake.

Although the prospect of getting caught sent a thrill through me. I wanted it to be with someone who lived on the dangerous side. Someone who made my world explode. Even though I knew it was dark down this hallway, and all the people who would be comeing down it would be drunk off their asses. I was still not completely comfortable makeing out right here. I untangled my hands from him.

"Zacky, Zacky?" I said again, putting my hands on his chest and pushing gently.

"What?" he said, pulling his mouth away from my neck.

"Ummmm were kinda of in a hallway at a club" I said.

"Oh right, sorry about that. Got caught up in the moment" he said, removing his hand from my ass. Than running his other hand threw his hair.

"Its ok" I responded.

"How about we go somewhere else?" he asked, looking at me hopefully.

I looked at him and he looked so hopeful that I would say yes. But how do I let him down without hurting him? Without hurting our friendship? Without risking our working relationship? But I really didn't feel like staying at this club anymore. What would it hurt if I just said yes and went somewhere with him? I mean I could grow to like him like that right? I could get my feeling's to grow for him like that.

Its not like Matt look's at me like Zack does right? Or if he did that he would ever act on those feeling's.

"Sooooo?" Zack asked nervously. I realized that I had been spaceing out on him and he was waiting for my answer.

"Sure" I answered.

"Great" he said smileing.

I moved my leg off of him that was still on his hip. He grabbed my hand and we turned and walked down the hallway. When we came towrd's the end of the hallwa I saw Matt ushering some brunette girl away from the hallway.

'Oh crap he didn't see that did he' I thought to myself. We made our way over to our group of friend's and said are 'goodbyes' to everybody. Matt didn't even glance my way. I wanted to tell him it wasn't what it looked like. But the look on Trista's face told me not to disturbe him.

Zack pulled on my hand and we walked to the front of the club. Than walked out to his car. I noticed where he was parked was semi-dark. I went to get in the front but evidently Zack had other idea's and opened the back door.

'Oh damn' I thought. We got in the back of the car and Zack closed the door. He placed his lips on mine again. 'Its going to be a long night' I thought.

********************

Uh oh Emma your being a very bad bad girl!!!

Nothing Without Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें