Chapter 24 (Emma's POV)

I could feel my heart beating out of my cheast. Everything seemed to be moving at an agonizingly slow pace. Our breath's mingling together as one, our eyes locked together unblinking, and the smell of mint, chocolate, and something woodsy that was just Matt all around.

"W-w-what do you mean?" I stuttered quietly.

"Oh I think you know what I'm talking about" Matt whisperd.

"I have no clue" I whisperd back.

Matt looked at me intensely again, our lip's cenimeter's apart from eachother. I felt one of his arm's move from besides my head. His hand moving to my cheek. My eyes started to flutter close. Our lip's about to touch.

All of the sudden the moment was ruined when someone knocked on the door.

"Emma are you hungry?" I heard Zack ask.

Matt pulled away from me leaving us both breathless. Matt studied me for a few minutes while I fixed myself.

"Guess your boyfriend want's you" Matt said.

"He's not my boyfriend" I hissed at him.

"Could have fooled me on that" he said, with a frown.

"Well he's not. What's it matter to you if he was?" I asked, confused.

"Emma" he said, moving toward's me again.

"Emma are you awake?" Zack asked, knocking on the door.

Matt sighed and ran a hand over his face. Than looked at me with a look 'like are you going to get that or what'. I ran my hand threw my hair one last time and turned towards the door. I heard Matt move behind me and glanced over my shoulder. He had moved where Zack wouldn't see him when I opened the door. But the look on his face was what got to me, he looked so sad.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door and opened it, with a big smile on my face.

"Hey Zack" I said.

"Oh hey, I was about to give up. Did I wake you?" Zack asked.

"No, no I was just about to get some work done on the computer" I said.

"Oh, well are you hungry?" he asked.

"Ummmmm" I replied, looking over my shoulder again.

"Oh come on, pleaaaasssseeee" he begged, dropping down on his knee's.

"Ok, ok I'll come up front with you. Will you get up please?" I asked, looking down at him.

Zack nodded and got up off his knee's. He held out his hand for me and I took it. He started to walk up front, while I looked behind me at the room.

My heart was now officially involved with two different guy's. Two guy's that were bestfriend's and bandmates. One of them confused the heck out of me by his word's, but his action's said something else. The other one was just sweet, careing, and funny. One of them offically held my heart, but was I going to let him know? I just knew that in the end someone or all of us would get hurt in the end.

So once again my thought's were 'God this was going to be one long tour'