Chapter 55

Update time.

Sophie pov-

I was actually surprised Dana had the guts to say this stuff right in the middle of the hallway while everyone was watching. He didn't put on his "I'm a badass player act" He went straight into Dana valentine, the boy who actually likes me.

I wanted to forgive him right there but if I give in that quickly he'll think I'm perfectly fine with him. I'm not! He's been in this game for 3 years now, I think it's time he gives up. It's time for him to grow up. I understand he's never had this problem before, he's never had a girl that made home question if she was worth leaving his game behind.

I love that I'm that girl making him question everything, but I'm not going to be that girl that will let him have me and the game. So I'm going to walk away from him, you know the saying ' you never know what you have till its gone' I hope its true.

Dana grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I opened my mouth to say something when his lips crashing into mine, but since my mouth was open Dana thought that meant I wanted to him to stick his tongue into my mouth!

So he tried pretty much making out with me Infront of everyone. I pushed him back but he kissed me again this time it was passionately, he's never kissed me like this before.

My stomach felt like the butterfly's were going to carry me away, my head was going in circles and my legs were getting weak, to the point I felt they would give out any second.

Dana pulled away but kept his forehead to mine. He looked into my eyes for a moment before pulling completely away and walking away. Not a word. just walked away through everyone.

I stood there by myself trying to process everything. What was he doing to me?

"Dana!" I yelled running after him, the bell rang but I didn't care. I ran after him, he might not have the nerve to come after me but I know I sure as hell do to run after him.

I love Dana. Maybe not in the I'm in love with him way but I do love him. A lot.

My eyes started watering just from the thought.I don't know why but me coming to the conclusion made me tear up.

"Dana stop. Please" he kept walking "I forgive you!" I yelled at him when I got into the parking lot. Dana stopped and turned around. I caught up to him and just jumped into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just hugged him. I needed a hug from him. I just needed to be close to him.

He tightly held me in his arms just hugging me.

Then he put me down, he looked into my eyes like he was watching a movie.

"Dana.." I whispered

"If your going to say something that's going to make us fight again just don't say it." Me and Dana always fight. even if we start getting along something happens and we end up fighting. Dana being the DHD(dick head Dana) always usually starts it.

So I'm not going to say anything about it, but I'm not just gonna wait around for him. I'm gonna play a game of my own, I'm going to do almost anything I can to get him to quit the virginity game. I'll only do this for a week, if I don't make him quit before the weeks over I give op on him and walk away from him.

"Okay, I won't" I hugged him again putting my head on his chest. He put his chin on my head

"Thank you. Because I just really need you around" Dana chuckled pulling out of the hug and looking at me, he did that look again like he was watching a movie in my eyes. "Wanna go somewhere. Anywhere. I'll take you" he suddenly said. was he on crack or something "Disney land? Florida? New York? Paris!? Name it and we'll go" I shook my head