Chapter 52

Update time
download twitch follow my boy imnotalex mention me (kaitlynn) and let him know who sent you ❤️

McKinsey's pov-

I was sitting on my bed watching tv when nick walks in, he smirks at me then sits on the end of the bed.

"Get out stupid" I said kicking him gently, he grabbed my leg and gently but forcefully yanked me down closer to him

"I have a better plan" he said seductively, I giggled as he practically jumped on me, kissing my face all over ten up my neck.

"Stop!" I laughed he chuckled then kissed me on the lips, I quickly deepened the kiss, I wrapped my legs around nicks waist

This is a normal thing now, we have a kind of relationship. I feel like he cares for me and I have a huge crush on him.

Nick put his hands up my shirt sliding it off

"Nick" I mumbled into his mouth

"Hmm" he hummed he started grinding his hips into mine making me moan slightly

"W-what are we?" I needed to know, where we in a real relationship, where we just Friends With Benefits, was a just a make out girl to him. I had to know.

He shrugged as he kissed down my neck to my stomach, before you guys get any ideas no, I haven't had sex with him.

"Nick" I grabbed his face and pulled him back up to me he tried kissing me again but I pulled back "I need to know what we are, are we just FWB's? Are we more.." I was actually really nervous about his answer

"McKinsey.. I'm a player in the virginity games. It's not like I can have a girlfriend." He said with a frown  "If we became anything you'd just get hurt. So if your getting feelings for me we should stop this whole messing around thing.. I don't want you to get your heart broken. I'm not worth it" he finished.

to be honest I've never felt so crushed, but what did I think he would change for me. He's gone through tons of girls I'm just another.

"Yeah. I totally understand. I'm not getting feelings, I was just making sure you weren't getting any" I played it off because I didn't want him to know how I was feeling

"Oh good. Now where were we?" He smirked as he crashed his lips into mine. It just wasn't feeling right anymore.. But if this is all we can ever be I'll take it.

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•

Dana's pov-

I'm not even going to lie before I said anything I was nervous as hell. What if she still hates me. What if she thinks something else when I tell her I care about her.

I'm the Creator and player of the VirginityGame I can't be tied down by one girl. I can't fall for one girl, specially MY game piece.

I had to tell her though if I didn't it would bug me forever. I just have to tell her I care. That doesn't mean I like her and that doesn't mean I love her. It means I actually give a fuck about her feelings and her safety. It means that when I found out I heard her scream and I didn't go and stop it that I wanted to beat the shit out of myself.

When I finally got the guts to say it, I wasn't really expecting her to reply. a laugh or smack maybe. But I know for damn sure I wasn't expecting her to kiss me.

"Uh.. Thanks?" I said I mean it sounded stupid but I didn't really know what I was supposed to say.

"Your welcome Dana" she laughed

"Do I take you home now?" I asked, I've never been in this situation before.

"Uh yeah Dana" I nodded with a smile and pulled out of the empty parking lot.

When I pulled into her drive way she quickly opened her door got out then closed it. I was kinda nervous that I messed up some how, then the door opens again.

"Oh by the way Dana. I care about you too" she shut the door again and walked off, yeah I'll admit I was smiling like crazy.

I drove off, it wasn't till I was almost home that my body froze, my blood ran cold and my heart practically stopped. I cared that Sophie cared. I cared that Sophie was happy, I cared that Sophie was alive, I cared that Sophie was near me, I cared that Sophie WAS single, I CARED. Not like a family member and NOT like a friend.

I cared that she was happy because I wanted to be the one making her happy, I cared that she was alive because I couldn't live if she wasn't, I cared that she was near me because if she wasn't if miss her every second of everyday, I cared that Sophie was single because that meant I had a chance.

I liked Sophie, a lot.

Realizing that was the scariest thing in my whole life.

The player fell for his game piece. The creator of the VirginityGame fell for a freshman girl, she didn't do anything special ether. I had to smirk at the thought, I picked Sophie because I wanted a challenge, and now I like her. Ironic.

I parked across the street from my house, I just sat there thinking.

What am I going to do about this. Nothing. Not yet anyways. After the game I'll make my move.

"I've got to end this game faster" I said out loud

I got out my car and walked to my front door

"Hey Dana" I looked up. guess who was leaning against my house.

"Your pretty brave showing up at my house kid" I threatened walking to him he back away

"Hey, I didn't come for a fight. I came to give you something that I'm pretty sure belongs to you" Luke said I wanted to punch him in his face, nothing would be stopping me.

"What are you talking about lukey" I smirked

"here" Luke held on My game pieces bracelet.

"No." I was in complete shock.

"Game on Dana." Luke smirked as he walked away, I looked at the bracelet in my hand. Liz gave in. Liz gave in to Luke.

Luke has a chance of being a player.

"Over my dead body!" I opened my door "BEN!" I yelled

"Stop your damn yelling Dana" my dad's voice roared

"Bows not the time old man!" I yelled, he can usually tell when he should just up with me. This was that time.

I ran up the stairs as Ben came around the corner I grabbed him and threw him into the wall

"I swear to god if Luke becomes a replacement player in the virginity games I will kill you! Do you understand!" I yelled Ben was completely confused he pushed me back I was so mad right now.

This is my game! I refuse to let anyone related to josh anywhere near it!

"What are you talking about dude?" Ben asked pushing me away from him

"This!" I threw the bracelet at him "fucking like got Liz's bracelet!" I yelled Bens face dropped

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Ben yelled

"Right now he's the first replacement! I want him out of the running." I said, i didn't know how to get Luke out yet. There's some way though.

"How am I suppose to do that!?" Ben asked

"I don't know but you better!" I yelled walking into my room

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment vote and fan me.

Updating Thursday!(: