Chapter 19

McKinsey's POV

It happened so fast.

"You slept with Zack already?!" Rena asked.

"No."

Maybe she was on our side, maybe she was helping take down the game..

"I slept with Dana already."

Or maybe she really is the biggest slut in the world!

Before anyone had time to comment on what Becka just stated, Sophie swung her fist and punched Becka in her cheek. Becka was a quick reactor. She jumped up, got on top of Sophie and started scratching and punching her.

Sophie just put her arms up to protect her face, while Becka swung repeatedly at her arms. We all tried pulling Becka off but it was a fail, Becka ripped Sophie's arms away and connected her fist to Sophie's face.

Rena finally pulled Becka off, I grabbed Sophie and pulled her back but we ended up wrestling on the floor because she keep trying to go after Becka.

"Soph!" I yelled at her. "Sophie!"

She rolled her eyes and after another attempt to get passed me to Becka I let her up, she walked into the other room to cool off.

"What the hell?!" Emma stated I shrugged, Becka's hair was messed up but that's the only thing.

Becka sat down on the couch breathing heavy, no way was she only 15! No way!

I went to check on Sophie, she had a rag and was cleaning herself up. She had a busted lip, a long scratch down her neck and a forming bruise on her cheek.

"You okay?" I asked, putting my arm around her shoulders.

I understand Sophie was really mad about Becka messing up our plan, Sophie probably was working so hard on it and some slut who can't keep her legs closed comes in and just ruins everything!

"That was my first fight." my gorgeous, brown haired, best friend said with a laugh. I started to laugh as well.

"You lost, you know." she shrugged.

"I'm that shy girl, and I started a fight. I think I'm the winner." I nodded

I always forget Sophie was that nerdy girl with braces that my "friend" and I always made fun of.

I think we made fun of her because she was pretty. Even with tangled hair, braces and glasses. So we were afraid that she would notice just how gorgeous she really was and change some things. And, well, I'm glad she did. She;s so much more confident now.

"Come on" I pulled her from the kitchen and back into the living room. Becka wasn't on the couch where she last was.

"Where's Becka?" Sophie asked, Liz pointed upstairs.

"She said something about fixing her hair," Sophie and I took our seats on the floor when my phone buzzed beside me along with everyone but Rena's. We exchanged looks.

I read my text.

From: Zack

Where ya at babe??(;

"Ugh, Dana just texted" Liz groaned

"He texted me too," Sophie said

"Emma, did Nick just text you?" Bay asked. It was like something from Pretty Little Liars going on, but instead of it being 'A' who texted, it was Zack, Dana and Nick.