Chapter 4

McKinsey's *POV*

I waited for Sophie outside the library. what was taking so long? Dana came out of the room later then everyone else I gave him a weird look and he winked toward me.

Damn, he is gorgeous.

Sophie came out next I gave her a suspicious look. I looked back and forth between her and Dana who was walking down the hall.

What the fuck?!

"No. We did not hook up in the library." She stated in a emotionless tone I laughed because she knows me so well.

"Then why-"

"Because he's an aggressive jerk and thinks he can just tell me what were going to do! Um no! I don't even want to be around you at school when I have to see your face why would I want you to come to my house! On my time!" She ranted on with anger in her voice. I nodded and looked at her a bit scared of her rant.

"Um... Okay." I agreed half scared and half confused to even ask what she was going on about.

She shook her head, "Just forget that sorry, let's go." My classroom was down the hall from Sophie's so we waved as she entered her class I walked into my class.

I sat in the only empty seat next to this really cute guy.

he looked a lot like Austin Mahone

Just saying.

I smiled at him, he shyly smiled.

Awe he's shy.

"Hi, I'm McKinsey." I said sweetly he looked over at me."I'm Devon" he smirked, there's my sexy confident boy. "You're really cute," I stated. I pretended to blush like I didn't mean to say that and he smiled.

"So are you," he said with love struck eyes.

Sucker.

"We should hang out sometime?" I said with a flirty smile he gulped nervously and nodded. "Cool." I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. the bell rang and I didn't even notice how long we have even been in this class.

"Bye," He said love struck. I smiled and waved back with a flirty smile, "bye." I walked out with a smirk on my lips.

I like that I can get even the hottest guys falling to their knees for me. I walked into the hallway when I bumped into a hard solid chest out of nowhere.

Dah fuck?

I looked up to see Zack. I frowned and tried to go around him but he blocked my way.

"What?" I finally asked after a few failed attempts to get passed him.

"HEY BEAUTIFUL!" He yelled I looked at him like he was a crazy person-which he was. I Instantly noticed everyone in the hallway start to look at me-or Zack-or both of us.

"Why did you yell that?" I asked. He smiled, then his body looked as if it was coming toward me. Wait his body was coming toward me, is he leaning in?

He was leaning in, my eyes went wide. "What are you doing?" I asked.

I went to turn my face but I didn't have to he went to my cheek anyways.

His soft lips touched my cheek less than a inch away from my lips.

I heard gasps from the hallway then everyone went silent, I heard faint whispers. It felt like he was kissing me on my cheek for a few minutes but in reality it was only a few seconds.

Zack removed his lips from my cheek, a smirk was planted on his features. I opened my mouth to say something but he put his finger to my lips.

He leaned in again but this time to my ear. His deep voice echoed his words, his hot breath sent shivers down my spine and the words he spoke scared the hell out of me.