Chapter 30

Update time!!! Exciting chapter prepare yourself!

McKinsey's pov-

"Hey Kinsey" I turned around and I wanted to just take off down the hallway.

"Uh.. What's up nick" I hid my nervousness, I don't get nervous! I'm McKinsey norwel. I'm beautiful I don't need to be nervous.

"Nothing, just trying to talk to the prettiest girl in our school" I felt the hotness run to my cheeks.. I was blushing! OMG I don't blush! What is this kid doing to me!

All I could see while looking at him was him with out a shirt and hovering over me. I need to stop.

Stop mind.

His hair was all messy, his eyes were darkened by lu- OKAY STOP!

"Awe. Nice try" I knew he was just playing the game, I can't let him get to me.

"Zack told me you were dreaming about me" he winked. I hate zack! Oh my god. I know I was blushing now! My whole body was hot.

"No." I tried to lie but it wasn't believable! What is wrong with me, I'm off my game! I can lie without even trying. I fake blushes I don't really do them. I don't get nervous.

What's wrong with me!

"It's okay if you do, but you don't have to just dream.." He suggested with a smirk, my cheeks were probably bright red.

"Uh.. Um.. Z-zacks a liar, I don't dream about you" again while looking at him all I could see was his bare stomach. Oh god.

"Mm hmm so is that why you've been undressing me with your eyes since the second I came up to you" a smirk was plastered onto his stupid mouth because he knew he got me.

"..I have to get to class" I didn't know what to say, or what to do I just walked off but he didn't give up

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over sometime?" He asked quickly while practically running beside me because I was speed walking so fast

"I think I'm busy that day" I mumbled

"I never said a date" he chuckled cockily

"I'm busy everyday till high school ends.. Sorry" I shot back with a smile then walked into 1st period.

I'm still putting up a fight, but maybe I should just give up? I mean subconsciously I want to have sex with nick. I saw Sophie looking at me as I took my seat, I quickly looked away.

I didn't exactly know how to tell her about the dream so I've kinda been avoiding her calls and running from her in the hallways. I'm pretty sure she's caught on.

After class Sophie grabbed me in the hallway, great. She asked why I have been ignoring her but I told her I wasn't then I very awkwardly told her about my dream.

"I think I want to have sex" her face said all I need, I'm pretty sure she wanted to smack the idea out of my head.

She pretty much ranted about how we need to win blah blah, but I was doing was replaying my dream in my head.

After her ran I went to my next class which is right down the hall from hers but I didn't want to talk about the game so I went to my locker first.

--------------------------

After school I met up with Liz and bay, since Sophie seems to be busy ALL the time i sometimes hangout with the other game pieces.

Liz has a nice big house so we always go there, her house is way smaller then Sophie's and my old house but Liz has an average 5 bed room 2 bathroom house.