Chapter 8

Virginity game! Sorry for the slow update guys I haven't been able to get on. But hope you enjoy!

Sophie's *POV*

After running for a couple minutes, I found a quiet place in the school yard by a tree. I sat down with my hands on my head.

I was in the virginity game, no way around it. I was in, I would loose my virginity... Wait, no, I WILL NOT loose my virginity to Dana, I WILL win this game. They can't just think they get whatever they want every year, this year, the virginity takers, will lose. Forever.

I smiled up as the plans formed in my mind, this was going to be a bit challenging, but one thing for sure...

I will destroy Dana Valentine.

I got up. I'v already skipped a class, that's when I saw McKinsey walking toward me. I'v never been so happy to see her.

"Where have you been?!" I yelled.

"Your hickeys are showing!" McKinsey said automatically, I rolled my eyes and put my hand over them.

"I know that, Dana mentioned it. Where have you been?" McKinsey crossed her arms.

"I met my 'team mate' and lets just say that." I rolled my eyes remembering that we would have a team mate, "Oh and the freshman helping Zack out."

"Hey," I pulled McKinsey close so any passing people wouldn't hear. "I have a plan to take this Virginity game down!" McKinsey smirked.

"And how would we do that?" She asked I smiled.

"First we need to have all our 'team mates' to agree to help, could you try and get your team mate to come to a sleep over?" McKinsey shook her head.

"Uh, NO! She's gross, I mean she pretty but I actually think she likes the attention from Zack. I don't even think she's a virgin!" She said we need everyone to help if we are going to pull this off.

"You have to try! It's the only way." McKinsey rolled her eyes.

"Fine I try and get the slut to join a sleep over," she turned and walked away I smiled.

"That's all I ask," then I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground a little, I screamed then I deep voice echoed in my ear.

"Hey babe, wanna skip next period?" I pushed Dana away from me.

"I don't skip class," I said.

"Well obviously you just did, so I'm guessing you won't mind at all if we skipped again." Dana said.

"Um I ca-" I got cut off by Dana throwing me over his shoulder and walking away from the school.

We got to the school parking lot and he let me down when we got to his car. He got in his car and started it up and then rolled down the window.

"Get in." He said while I just stood there with my arms crossed. I was not trying to go anywhere with Dana, who knows what he would try to do. "Are you getting in or what?" He asked me.

I stood there for a few seconds and thought, do I really want to go with him and maybe get forced...Wait I wouldn't let him do anything to me like that anyways.

"Um, I feel like... NO!" I said and started to walk away. I heard the engine of his car turn off and then the car door being slammed. I'm guessing he was going to follow me. I was almost out of the parking lot and almost out of his sight, but then I felt a pair of hands on my waist and being picked up again and thrown over his shoulder. Stupid Dana.