Chapter 2

McKinsey's *POV*

Sophie and I snuck out of her house, it was creepy how silent we were while exiting the house. We couldn't be detected by highly sensitive lasers. It wasn't exactly my first time going out after I was suppose to be sleeping.

We high fived when she finally closed the door and even when we high fived it was aired and made no sound. We walked a block or so before I called a cab to take us the rest of the way.

When we pulled up it was packed, that's to be expected at a high school party...I think. We got out and entered the party.

"This is so cool," I stated stunned at just how awesome it was being at an official high school party! 'Drinking', 'dancing', and 'meeting cute boys!' I was already ready to party hard, but by the looks of Sophie she wasn't. Her body language suggested she was really uncomfortable and didn't want to be touched by all the dancing body's.

"Just relax and dance," I said with a smile as I started to dance, her body stayed stiff.

"I'm good." I rolled my eyes. NO way is she going to be a party pooper! I pulled her by her arm into the crowd of dancing teens we landed ourself in the core of the group. I was moving my hips twisting Sophie by her arms trying to get her to move a little. She finally gave into the beat an started to move her hips, I noticed a cute  guy watching us dance for awhile before coming over and position himself behind Sophie.

I disappeared from Sophie's sight for about five minutes so I could get a rack of shots. I brought them over to Sophie and this guy. At first Sophie refused to drink the shots but after some hard core arguments with her she took 3-5 and she seemed to loosen up and danced freer.

I was dancing with a group of random people when arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in closer to them. I continued to dance trying to get a glimpse at who my dancing partner was. The song changed and a slower song came on. I turned to dance properly with this guy and to finally get a glimpse of my dance partner. To my surprise It was the guy with dark brown hair, that hangs with Dana and that blonde Guy, I smiled and he smirked back at me.

"Hi." I say confidently, I'm pretty hot. Not to sound conceded, but I know I am. I've been told by a lot people, so I don't have a problem with being flirty with really hot guys. And this guy, was really hot.

"Hi," he said with a kind of mocking voice. I tilted my head looking at him, he copied my movement. "Stop," I snapped jokingly.

"Stop," he copied. I rolled my eyes and looked at him only to see he didn't do the same thing. "I'm Zack" he introduced himself and I smiled, now I'm getting somewhere.

"McKinsey," I said

"Oh I know your name." Then I remembered that I had told Dana and Zack and that other guy Sophie and i's names. "Oh really," I asked in my best flirty tone which I guess made him chuckle

"Yeah babe," I raised an eyebrow at the name 'babe'. Then It all flowed Into my brain, what Sophie said about the game and how Dana and his boys are involved, no they invented it. That means Zack is part of the game and I don't wanna get stuck in it. Even though I'd probably win, I don't want to be apart of it.

"I have to go," I pulled out of the dance and he grabbed my arm gently but forcefully.

"No, why?" He asked the smirk falling from his face slightly. I pulled my arm from his grasped and my phone buzzed.

"My friends leaving and so am I." He looked at me for a minute but I felt uncomfortable and started walking away. He grabbed my arm again but just gently this time. "What?" I asked then he smirked.