Chapter 35

Update time!!!

Dana's pov-

I pulled Sophie from the bowling ally because I was just so pissed off about everything it was just.

Sophie and I were actually having a good time and guess who decides to show up!

By this time there was only 20 minutes of school left.

"We gotta pick Ben up from school" Sophie said, it kinda annoyed me that she cared if he had a ride home or not

"He can walk" I snapped

"Why are you flipping out?" She snapped back

I didn't answer because I didn't have a real answer.. Why was I flipping out? Because she told me I had to go pick up my brother like I do everyday

"Dana.." I heard her but I was so distracted by my thought that I forgot to look over at her when she said my name "Dana" I felt her fingers pull my face to look at her she was so close to me.. Like really close.

She smelled like vanilla and flowers. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel, with long eye lashes.

"Huh?" I mumbled hypnotized by her beauty.. Is this like the first time I've ever looked at her? She absolutely gorgeous.. Breath taking..

Wait! No. Shut the fuck up brain! I can't think this.. I want to take her virginity! that's all.

Right?

"Remember how I lost.." I raised my eyebrow in confusion

"Yea.. Why?" She smiled and I couldn't help but smile too, she has a contagious smile.

"What did I have to do" since we were on the couch she had nothing in her way so with every word she got closer.

"Uh..um.. Kiss me?" I didn't know how she was going to react or what this would lead to but for some reason my heart was going crazy.

"Thought so.." She leaned up and gently pressed her lips to mine. My hand instantly went to cup her chin.

Sophie pulled away way to soon because my lips craved hers as soon as they left mine.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophie's pov-

I don't know what's going on and I don't know why I'm thinking this but.. I need to kiss Dana.

I'm jealous right? Well you wouldn't get jealous if you didn't have some reason.. My reason might ether be I like Dana.. God please no, Or I'm hung up on him because he took my first kiss.

Maybe I don't want that to be my first kiss. I want A real kiss, Yeah I kissed Ben and that was my "first" kiss but I'll never get back the first time someone else's lips touched mine. Dana's lips are the first mine have ever touched.

So I kissed him, it was a gently and sweet, not like when he kissed me. This time I controlled it, as fast as my lips touched his I was pulling away.

"Um..yeah" Dana sounded so cute saying that.

"Well that was what we bet.. So" I had to play it off like I didn't really want to kiss him.

"Can we.. do that again..?" Dana asked, I rolled my eyes and looked over at him expecting to see a smirk on his lips but he was being serious.

"No" I said flatly, he smirked then shrugged

"Was worth a try" a chuckle left his lips and I had to get away from him.. It's because he was my first kiss. That's it.